Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha answers:*
Don't hate yourself for it, remember our reaction when you didn't want us to be chained?

*Tarlesa decides that she would take the chance, they are alone and the creatures did their best to not hurt her when they found her. Why would they punish her for sitting on the throne to stop the pain of her leg?*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 I guess I deserved it. I said I would surrender to them when I secretly launched an attack against them.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa got on the throne, she feels the pain in her leg go away now she finally sit in a better way. Raleeha finds the fact that Tarlesa even dares to do it stupid to say the least and isn't afraid to say it to Tarlesa while she gets closer to Ramenha.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 It's okay, it's not my throne anymore, I now sit on the floor chained and naked.
And I don't think they will blame you. They've seemed to like you, and probably would not mind you sitting there.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Raleeha:*
but...
*She then decides that you are probably right and let it be. Raleeha then asks what happened in the sewers. Tarlesa looks annoyed as she doesn't want to think back about it but she then starts to tell it, in great detail. At the part where she fell in the water she could feel her stomach wanting her to vomit again but she manages to keep it inside*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa tries to get you to put the blame of falling on herself, which was true. She wants to comfort you, but her leg would hurt too much.She happily discovers that Raleeha already tries her best to do it in Tarlesa's place.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha does what she is asked to do. When she is outside she discovers that a group of the creatures just entered the city together with another human like species. Once she gets closer she discovers that this other species are elven children. Looking at the chains Raleeha wouldn't be surprised if they are prisoners and except for the chains the creatures don't show any signs of hostility towards them. She decides that it is better to go further with looking for Tirax and quickly finds him. He helps with the cleaning of wounds that some of the elves have among a few other things.
Tirax answer to Raleeha's request is simple, he doesn't have time right now to free her himself. He then hands Raleeha the key and tells her where some clothes for Ramenha are. He also says that when he enters the throne room he wants to see Ramenha chained, or at least in the process of being chained.
Raleeha nods, says he can trust her and runs off to get the clothes.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa:*
No, I shouldn't have started to run. The leg is totally my own fault.
*Raleeha gets back with clothes and gives them to you. She explains what Tirax wants her to do while she unchains you. She also tells about the elves she saw.*
*Tarlesa tries to get what the creatures are planning. It just doesn't make any sense to her. On one side they seem to want to hurt others as they say they would eat them and also keep them imprisoned, while at the same time they seem to go out their way to help the wounded. Even their leader seems to do his best to help wounded prisoners*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa:*
You might, I can't. Not with my leg and even then, Tirax seems to be more interested in the three of us then others. He defiantly would notice if we are suddenly gone and I doubt we can out run them even if we get a head start.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Before anyone says something else Tirax enters the room. Raleeha quickly realizes that she need to chain Ramenha but before she can do it Tirax says it isn't needed anymore. It is getting late, and he wants everyone to go to their bed. Someone should bring food to your room. He makes sure that Ramenha knows that her bed is now where the slaves used to sleep together with Raleeha. He helps Tarlesa from the throne and helps her to their room. Tirax seems very interested in Tarlesa's past.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *It doesn't take long before someone brings you and Raleeha food. It isn't amazing but its also not horrible. Tarlesa told Tirax about how she used to eat other humans and how she hates herself for it.
Tirax explains to her why he does all this, and asks her to not hate him. After Tirax explained everything Tarlesa isn't the slightest bit of surprised when she sees what their food is, one of the elves. She knows how Tirax feels about it, but he has to and now she needs to aswell.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa and Tirax devour the elf together. Tarlesa can see that Tirax hates to do this even more then she does. She also notices that Tirax eats the bones without any problem. Even dogs would take longer to break and eat the bones then he. When nothing eatable is left of the elf they both go to sleep. Tarlesa is forced to sleep in the arms of Tirax*