Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 //no

*The next day you are waken up by a creature that brings you food. Tarlesa and Tirax also get food, another elf that won't see another day.
With Tarlesa's leg it now goes a lot better, it still hurts but she will manage.
After they are done eating Tarlesa goes to your room*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22// nothing, just find it weird to say hi like nothing happened when the other person is covered in blood :p would have expected something about that

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa:*
Yes, I'm fine.
*She looks back to see if there are some of those creatures and gets closer to you and Raleeha*
Don't panic and hear me out. I'm safe here, you two probably are as well. They don't want to cause harm but their gods command them to do so. They fear them and thus they listen. This blood on me was from an elf that I had to eat *Raleeha is shocked, she was so hoping Tarlesa would have been changed after this all, yet here she is talking about how she ate an elf.* Tirax hates himself for it but he has no other choice, the same is true for all the others. They try to eat as little as possible, a few nights ago some even died from starvation as they refused to eat beings.
Tirax thinks his kind will be the only species that will survive the wrath of the gods and tries to get other species to survive as well. His kind needs to learn as much as possible from the other species so they can rebuild the world.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa:*
Because they had to do more harm to others then what they hoped or wanted to do not to mention the fact that he knew everyone as a friend that had fallen because you only faked your surrender. Every single one of them has at least one good memory about every other one. How would you react when one of us dies because someone else betrayed you? and that is only one of us, now imagine this for the amount that died. Would you simply chain him? for not even a day?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 But I wouldn't have attacked him if he told me he wanted to know more about us, they had to go along and say that they wanted to eat us. I'm still not trusting him.