Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 I sent her down there after my guards saw the hole in the ground. I thought some of you were down there and I thought she could...

*I stay silent*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *the leader:*
You taught what? Fight us?Give more information? both?
*He commands someone to remove Raleeha's chain and someone else to bring the girls clothes. He doesn't want to let you go for now because of the pain you caused. The girls however want to stay with you. The leader:*
And now I want to know who the three of you are because those children are as far as I know your slaves and as far as I can see you threat them like animals and even cause them pain. Yet they seem to like you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *The creature looks surprised*
You say you don't treat them like animals, yet you send one of them to her death. You put chains on them and looking at the scars of her *he points towards Raleeha* hurt her. Not to mention the mark they have burned into their flesh.
*Tarlesa looks at Raleeha, her bide wounds have become scars. Tarlesa softly says:*
I caused the scars, the reason I got send down was because I ate humans, the scars are places I bit her.
*Tarlesa starts to cry. Its clear that the leader has no idea what to think about this whole thing*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
20 Please...
I had no authority over all of this. I never would have wanted them in chains, never wanted their skin burned, never would have hurt them...

Please...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Raleeha nods and continues*
Without her, Tarlesa would have died. Tarlesa might have hurt me, but that wasn't because she wanted to.
*The leader:*
Tarlesa? I guess that is her *He points towards Tarlesa*
To make it easier for all of us, I would like to know your names. Mine is Tirax.
*Both Raleeha and Tarlesa say their name*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tirax:*
Now that this is taken care of I need to leave. You will stay chained for the rest of the day as you lied about the fact that you wanted to surrender.
There is a lot of death and pain thanks to that, a lot more then was needed.
*Tirax looks at Tarlesa:*
Tonight you will sleep with me, I won't hurt you. If I wanted to hurt anyone I wouldn't have ordered the rest to help the wounded humans.
*Tirax leaves, leaving Cynthia, Tarlesa and Raleeha alone*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa smiles:*
So am I, I'm just afraid of what he plans to do now he took over the city.
Do you think they would really eat us? I mean, if they are planning to eat us why would they help the wounded?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
21 *Tarlesa remembered seeing the aftermath. The creatures didn't seem to hurt others, even when one of them got a rock thrown at his head their reaction was without more violence then needed. It just didn't fit with the whole "you will all be our food" thing. Maybe the reason gets revealed tonight, surely there is a reason Tirax wanted to sleep with her.
The pain in her leg forces Tarlesa to sit in another way, she then looks at the throne its empty and they are alone. She could even go away but she rather stays with Raleeha and Ramenha*