Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 I guess.
But then, why do they help all the injured humans? Why did they help, you in fact?
Isn't an injured animal just begging to be eaten?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 because they want to minimize the amount of people that would die. After the battle, if they wouldn't take care of the wounded more would die then they could eat wasting lives. They helped me because they aren't planning to eat me. They can't stand seeing beings in pain. They ate stones so they didn't need to cause harm, not even had to destroy a plant. They went to live underground so no one that no one would know about them. Their idea about that was simple, if no one knew about them no one would want to hurt them thus they had no need to hurt others even when they just had to protect themselves.

Their wings are just a leftover from before they choose to live underground, the place they used to live might be big enough to fly, and they might have used it occasionally but after they went underground no one went to fly above ground. Until the gods awoke that is.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 I told you why, because their gods demand it from them. They believe the gods awoke because no other beings believed or cared about them. They think they will be the only ones that will survive the wrath of the gods because they are the only ones that listen to them. They fear that if they won't eat what the gods want even they would die.
They have plans to bring species like humans, elves and so on back but they can only do so if they would survive. Not listening to the gods sounds like a very bad move in this case, how horrible they might find it.
They saw what the gods could do, they saw entire mountains where goblins lived turning to dust.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 I... I can't believe it.
Where's Tirax? I want to see him now.

*I look at Raleeha*
And chain me up now, in case he does come.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa*
You don't have to be chained. And he probably comes soon, he is praying to his gods just like the rest of his kind.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *It doesn't take long before Tirax comes. As he enters he strokes his fingers over Tarlesa's spine, its clear he expected a reaction of her but she doesn't give it. He then says:*
I suspect that Tarlesa told you more about my kind?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Yes.
You say that I am your slave, though I don't feel like one. I've never helped in any way after I became your slave.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax speaks, you can hear more and more hate as he goes on:*
I chained you for one reason only, your plan to attack back costed me a lot of friends even family.
I don't like to see beings chained, as slave or in pain but I couldn't let it slip either.
Be happy we hate to bring pain, every other species would have put your head on a spike or worse because of your action.
*His voice goes back to its calm self*
But, your punishment is somewhat over. You don't have to be chained, the only thing I ask from you is to not be afraid of us. You can sleep here if you want.
Except for those that guard the gates and other exits I'm the only one currently in the city. The rest has made a camp just outside. We don't want to bring fear nor pain to anyone.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 I... I'm sorry...
I was scared of you, saw you as a threat. That's why I attacked you.

*grabs the chain and puts it on*
I'm sorry, I can't do anything but regret it now.
*I kneel down*
May I be your slave? Please?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax*
I don't want slaves. I hate it to see beings chained. If life wouldn't be getting wiped out I would have killed myself together with the rest of my kind rather then obeying the gods.
I'm sorry, but I can't accept your offer. It would be against everything my kind wants.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Alright then.
I will keep the chain on as a reminder to myself.
Please come to me if you want to know anything about us, anytime.
I am indebted to you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax*
We need more then just knowledge about a species to bring them back after the gods send them to their deaths.
We already accepted elf blood in our kind. If the children are healthy human blood will follow. After my kind accepted their blood we will leave the city to the next species that need to be saved. We need to take some humans with us, else we won't make it to the next species. Because of how we travel children would be the best.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 //you wasn't supposed to take it literally. It was more a way to say they fucked with elves :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tirax:*
Your child is not one of us, our blood doesn't flow through his veins.
We never accepted other species into our kind, we have no idea if our idea works but we see no other way.
The children we take with us are needed to provide us with food, I'm sorry you can't imagine how much pain it brings to ourselves that we need to do this.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
21 Please, you can take my life as food for your kind.
It's the only way I can pay for ruthlessly taking all of yours.
Please, do anything you want to me. I can bear children, do work, anything.
Please... I can't forgive myself for massacring your kind.