Whitelist Server GamingCommunity [18+] | DireWolf20 | 1.0.23 | 30 Slots | WhiteList | Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
IGN:hardlinegaming
Why would you like to join?:to have fun and meet people who enjoy the pack as much as i do. and also to learn things i didn't know because you never know everything.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? most week day evening UK time and most of the weekend family permitting
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?a reasonable amount i am not a noob but like i said always something to learn
What other games do you play?:gtav, call of duty, and alot of indie games and pre release stuff
Any comments or questions?:

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supergonkas
Why would you like to join?:I am a person that loves minecraft, but in single player isnt that fun ,i might not be a great builder but i know all about tech/magic mods ,thus loving the interaction that exists in a server,iex when i need help builing or others "tinkering" i love that cooperration and comunity.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? When i have free time ,wich is mostly 2-3 hours day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?Been in MC since the betas i think ,and in FTB i believe my first experience was with retro pack if im not mistaken.
What other games do you play?:I play MTA:SA ,CoD MW2 and MW3 ,GTA V (on console),surgeon simulator ,and some Dayz
Any comments or questions?:None

IGN:hardlinegaming
Why would you like to join?:to have fun and meet people who enjoy the pack as much as i do. and also to learn things i didn't know because you never know everything.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? most week day evening UK time and most of the weekend family permitting
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?a reasonable amount i am not a noob but like i said always something to learn
What other games do you play?:gtav, call of duty, and alot of indie games and pre release stuff
Any comments or questions?:
Welcome to the server

joe walters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joetheblu3
Why would you like to join?: i would like to join this server because i wish to get back into minecraft but haven't found a good server to play on.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? about 6 - 8 hours a day maybe more
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? alot been playing vanilla since early alpha and ftb for about a year.
What other games do you play?: i play a variety of games but mostly minecraft, world of warcraft and dota 2.
Any comments or questions?: nope

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joetheblu3
Why would you like to join?: i would like to join this server because i wish to get back into minecraft but haven't found a good server to play on.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? about 6 - 8 hours a day maybe more
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? alot been playing vanilla since early alpha and ftb for about a year.
What other games do you play?: i play a variety of games but mostly minecraft, world of warcraft and dota 2.
Welcome, have fun :)

cardinalstar16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cardinalstar16

Why would you like to join?: Cause I'm sick of regular servers with no white list and tons of grief.

How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: About 1-2 hours a day, and I don't use team speak.

What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Have played on other whitelisted servers and have done many single player campaigns. (Started vanilla in beta 1.8)

What other games do you play?: Dota 2, TF2, AC3, Faster Than Light, Terraria, and Don't starve + A little bit of COD

Any comments or questions?: Nope

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cardinalstar16

Why would you like to join?: Cause I'm sick of regular servers with no white list and tons of grief.

How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: About 1-2 hours a day, and I don't use team speak.

What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Have played on other whitelisted servers and have done many single player campaigns. (Started vanilla in beta 1.8)

What other games do you play?: Dota 2, TF2, AC3, Faster Than Light, Terraria, and Don't starve + A little bit of COD

I've added you to the Whitelist. It would be nice if you can consider using TeamSpeak to communicate with the community

ole_per

Jul 29, 2019
i hope i can reply for my friend as well he is lazy

IGN: Ole_per, 1998lon
Why would you like to join?: Just play Minecraft with some people have some awesome project together
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? alot
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? pretty good experince with FTB and played minecraft since alpha
What other games do you play?: ole_per: Dota 2, sanctum 2, portal 2. 1998lon: BF3, far cry 3 GTA 5
Any comments or questions?: not at the moment

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
i hope i can reply for my friend as well he is lazy

IGN: Ole_per, 1998lon
Why would you like to join?: Just play Minecraft with some people have some awesome project together
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? alot
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? pretty good experince with FTB and played minecraft since alpha
What other games do you play?: ole_per: Dota 2, sanctum 2, portal 2. 1998lon: BF3, far cry 3 GTA 5
Any comments or questions?: not at the moment
Welcome you two

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrGyronimo
Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a lively modded tech server for a while. I came here in particular because you have a decent age restriction. :)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?I'll probably get on ts, but I have a weird mic situation where I have to use two headsets because the clocks on my headset are broken, which makes it fairly uncomfortable over longer periods of time. I can speak, but only if needed.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?Quite a lot. I've been playing with modpacks since indurstrialcraft first came out. I'm a bit iffy on the newer mods though, as I haven't played a lot lately, due to school.
What other games do you play?:I've played a lot of the battlefield series, quite a bit of ArmA, WoW, I love Demon/Dark Souls, Diablo, some indie titles, old Final Fantasy games, TF2 aso....
Any comments or questions?:Not that I can think of. :)

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrGyronimo
Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a lively modded tech server for a while. I came here in particular because you have a decent age restriction. :)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?I'll probably get on ts, but I have a weird mic situation where I have to use two headsets because the clocks on my headset are broken, which makes it fairly uncomfortable over longer periods of time. I can speak, but only if needed.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?Quite a lot. I've been playing with modpacks since indurstrialcraft first came out. I'm a bit iffy on the newer mods though, as I haven't played a lot lately, due to school.
What other games do you play?:I've played a lot of the battlefield series, quite a bit of ArmA, WoW, I love Demon/Dark Souls, Diablo, some indie titles, old Final Fantasy games, TF2 aso....
Any comments or questions?:Not that I can think of. :)
Thanks for joining our server!

manteliukasx

Jul 29, 2019
its my friend:
IGN: luxeee
Why would you like to join?: To play with manteliukasx
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? few hours
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Almost none
What other games do you play?: LoL

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
its my friend:
IGN: luxeee
Why would you like to join?: To play with manteliukasx
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? few hours
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Almost none
What other games do you play?: LoL
Luxeee has been added. Enjoy playing :)

Plenti

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Plenti
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice community to enjoy Direwolf with I suppose.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? When I'm not busy you know. Weekends mostly as I work during the weekdays.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Moderate, although I would probably call me somewhat experienced I haven't really progressed too far.
What other games do you play?: Dota2 and CS:GO
Any comments or questions?: Ring-a-ding

SwagLord42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skewedup
Why would you like to join?:Want to chill with some people and build some crazy automated stuff
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? A lot ,I imagine because summer is here, and I now have plenty of time for ftb.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been here since beta 1.5
What other games do you play?: League of legends, Civ 5, Some random steam games,

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Plenti
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice community to enjoy Direwolf with I suppose.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? When I'm not busy you know. Weekends mostly as I work during the weekdays.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Moderate, although I would probably call me somewhat experienced I haven't really progressed too far.
What other games do you play?: Dota2 and CS:GO
Any comments or questions?: Ring-a-ding

IGN: skewedup
Why would you like to join?:Want to chill with some people and build some crazy automated stuff
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? A lot ,I imagine because summer is here, and I now have plenty of time for ftb.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been here since beta 1.5
What other games do you play?: League of legends, Civ 5, Some random steam games,

Welcome to the server :)

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lightcap
Why would you like to join?: I am currently looking for a mature FTB community to join.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Usually an hour or two a night, more on the weekends.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing on and off since the original minecrack pack.
What other games do you play?: Battlefield 4 on ps4
Any comments or questions?: None.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lightcap
Why would you like to join?: I am currently looking for a mature FTB community to join.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Usually an hour or two a night, more on the weekends.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing on and off since the original minecrack pack.
What other games do you play?: Battlefield 4 on ps4
Any comments or questions?: None.
You've been added to the whitelist. Have fun!

ChrisyDaBlak

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for asking, but i'm only sixteen and can't find any other servers, I have friends that are in college and they consider me mature, even if you don't believe me I it at all possible for me to join? Yet again, I really cant find any other servers…

In the instance that i can join:

IGN:ChrisyDaBlak
Why would you like to join?: I'm hoping to be able to play with a nice community, with no grieving and minimal lag.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: I'll be able to play most of the time, but not all the time.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: I've been playing FTB and general Minecraft for about 5 years.
What other games do you play?: I have XBoxOne/360 and have Garry's Mod on Steam.
Any comments or questions?: I hope that you would be willing to overlook my age and give another person a better Minecraft playing experience.

Last edited:

Thommyknocker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomykncoker
Why would you like to join?: I am getting bored playing on my own and i would like to be on a server where i dont have to worry about my stuff getting looted.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I will be on a few hours a day but i might hangout in TS
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing with moded minecraft since before ftb was a thing.
What other games do you play?: Dues Ex, Arma 3, Planetary annihilation, kerbal space program, Spintires, Supreme commander, Star trek online and many more.
Any comments or questions?: Are there any restrictions on how many hoppers/translocators we can use?

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:weakling2
Why would you like to join?:to have some fun and make some friends i have 2 friends (mom, and my dog)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server; all the day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? mc since bet and ftb since started
What other games do you play?:call of duty , battlefield , assasin's creed etc
Any comments or questions?:nope