Whitelist Server GamingCommunity [18+] | DireWolf20 | 1.0.23 | 30 Slots | WhiteList | Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

manteliukasx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:manteliukasx
Why would you like to join?: Dont want to play this mod alone.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? About 3 hours a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Playing mc since 1.4(wolf update), and tekkit classic.
What other games do you play?: LoL
Any comments or questions?: Is there any house protection plugin like towny or factions? If no could you add?

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:netty16
Why would you like to join?:I would like to play along side others and play in a peaceful and relaxing environment of mature community, being previously on a gaming community, it would be nice to play with others in other games as well.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I play daily ranging form 1 to maybe all day, depending on my work shifts
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing MC since Alpha, and FTB for over a year now, great in the Technic side of the pack and currently exploring the Magical side of the pack.
What other games do you play?: I play ESO, Planetside 2, LoL, CS:GO,WoT, MC
Any comments or questions?: Is there any banned items or mods? Hope to play with you all soon

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:manteliukasx
Why would you like to join?: Dont want to play this mod alone.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? About 3 hours a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Playing mc since 1.4(wolf update), and tekkit classic.
What other games do you play?: LoL
Any comments or questions?: Is there any house protection plugin like towny or factions? If no could you add?

Currently we dont have one installed, but I will discuss it with the others .

IGN:netty16
Why would you like to join?:I would like to play along side others and play in a peaceful and relaxing environment of mature community, being previously on a gaming community, it would be nice to play with others in other games as well.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I play daily ranging form 1 to maybe all day, depending on my work shifts
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing MC since Alpha, and FTB for over a year now, great in the Technic side of the pack and currently exploring the Magical side of the pack.
What other games do you play?: I play ESO, Planetside 2, LoL, CS:GO,WoT, MC
Any comments or questions?: Is there any banned items or mods? Hope to play with you all soon
All items and mods are enabled

I've added you both to the whitelist, cya on the server and teamspeak

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:It_IS_Lupus
Why would you like to join?: Looking to join people in game. I've been playing solo and it gets rather lonely.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? little to start, I'm quite the sarcastic pain in the butt. so I keep my mouth shut until people know me. Server almost daily
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playing MC since 1.2. jumped to the XBLA version when it came out, and came back to pc after watching Dire play some FTB
What other games do you play?: ESO, Watchdogs, titanfall, been focused mainly on MC though
Any comments or questions?: None that come to mind

mohammadmahdi

Jul 29, 2019
GN : nik_xyz
Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:It_IS_Lupus
Why would you like to join?: Looking to join people in game. I've been playing solo and it gets rather lonely.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? little to start, I'm quite the sarcastic pain in the butt. so I keep my mouth shut until people know me. Server almost daily
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playing MC since 1.2. jumped to the XBLA version when it came out, and came back to pc after watching Dire play some FTB
What other games do you play?: ESO, Watchdogs, titanfall, been focused mainly on MC though
Any comments or questions?: None that come to mind

GN : nik_xyz
Minecraft Expertice : 3years play mincraft only with direwolf20
Why you want to join : im just looking for good server without lag and nice community im a student a travel between iran and brazil

Welcome to our server

bashiier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bashiier
Why would you like to join?: looking for an active community
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? alot
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? yes a few years
What other games do you play?: dayz starcraft will be checking out wildstar
Any comments or questions?: not yet

dem0n123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dem0n123
Why would you like to join?: I'm starting to play minecraft again after about 6 months and playing with other people/ making friends is always best :D
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? depends on work i work 40-60 hours a week with a crazy schedule but probably 10 hours+ on a bad week
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? before i left i had a good understanding of all popular-semi popular mods, been refreshing but not totally caught up yet.
What other games do you play?: League of leegnds, path of exile, titanfall(a bit), binding of isaac and other such small steam games.
Any comments or questions?: Do we have many people that are split up into teams to build? Also idk how the FTB laucher works now but would adding carpenter blocks be too hard? (require special download by everybody) because its such a fun mod to build with but no big deal :3.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dem0n123
Why would you like to join?: I'm starting to play minecraft again after about 6 months and playing with other people/ making friends is always best :D
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? depends on work i work 40-60 hours a week with a crazy schedule but probably 10 hours+ on a bad week
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? before i left i had a good understanding of all popular-semi popular mods, been refreshing but not totally caught up yet.
What other games do you play?: League of leegnds, path of exile, titanfall(a bit), binding of isaac and other such small steam games.
Any comments or questions?: Do we have many people that are split up into teams to build? Also idk how the FTB laucher works now but would adding carpenter blocks be too hard? (require special download by everybody) because its such a fun mod to build with but no big deal :3.
I've added you to the whitelist. Adding another mod would need everyone else to download and install the mod in their own instance.
Currently we have a couple of 2-3 player groups and some playing on their own. If you like you can join someone else.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: outspokensaint
Why would you like to join?: trying to find a good server to met new people to play with
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? every day for 1 to 4 hours
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playing ftb since 1.4.7
What other games do you play?: Watchdogs, cod, banished, and sim city all for the pc
Any comments or questions?: If I do get in is there anyway to get blood magic on the server there are no id problems ... and it is a epic mod... If not no big deal :)

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: outspokensaint
Why would you like to join?: trying to find a good server to met new people to play with
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? every day for 1 to 4 hours
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playing ftb since 1.4.7
What other games do you play?: Watchdogs, cod, banished, and sim city all for the pc
Any comments or questions?: If I do get in is there anyway to get blood magic on the server there are no id problems ... and it is a epic mod... If not no big deal :)
Welcome to the server. The problem with adding another mod is, every other player has to install it on their launcher too. Thats not that easy for everyone, sorry.

stafkew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stafkew
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with as little banned items as possible
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? i usually play a few hours when i'm online. I will not be online every day, just when it fits my schedule.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing and hosting server for a few years now. My time has gotten too limited to host servers anymore so now i just want to play and enjoy the game.
What other games do you play?: RPG/FPS
Any comments or questions?: Is it your own server or a vps that you hire? Just curious

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stafkew
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with as little banned items as possible
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? i usually play a few hours when i'm online. I will not be online every day, just when it fits my schedule.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing and hosting server for a few years now. My time has gotten too limited to host servers anymore so now i just want to play and enjoy the game.
What other games do you play?: RPG/FPS
Any comments or questions?: Is it your own server or a vps that you hire? Just curious
Welcome on board. Its a VPS

Stallion27

Jul 29, 2019
Posting for my friend

IGN: Ninanesbitt
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on and play with Stallion27.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Whenever i can.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Minecraft a year or two and feed the beast very little.
What other games do you play?: CounterStrike/FPS
Any comments or questions?: None.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
Posting for my friend

IGN: Ninanesbitt
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on and play with Stallion27.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Whenever i can.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Minecraft a year or two and feed the beast very little.
What other games do you play?: CounterStrike/FPS
Any comments or questions?: None.
Added to the whitelist. have fun!

spartanboy56

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Spartanboy56
Why would you like to join?:Looking for some nice modded MC for after a 9-5 work day.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: I will get on when I can, I might not every single day but ill be a usual.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?:Been playing MC since alpha and now all I do is play modded MC.
What other games do you play?:ALL OF THEM.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowquinn1974
Why would you like to join?: Always on the look out for server with players that love to talk to each other and have fun
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 5/6 hours a day easy
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playingthem since 1.2.5
What other games do you play?:Elder scrolls online, LOL, WOW, daoc, theres a lot
Any comments or questions?:Nope just hoping to check you guys out and maybe find a new home to play on.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Spartanboy56
Why would you like to join?:Looking for some nice modded MC for after a 9-5 work day.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: I will get on when I can, I might not every single day but ill be a usual.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?:Been playing MC since alpha and now all I do is play modded MC.
What other games do you play?:ALL OF THEM.

IGN: shadowquinn1974
Why would you like to join?: Always on the look out for server with players that love to talk to each other and have fun
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 5/6 hours a day easy
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? been playingthem since 1.2.5
What other games do you play?:Elder scrolls online, LOL, WOW, daoc, theres a lot
Any comments or questions?:Nope just hoping to check you guys out and maybe find a new home to play on.

Welcome to the server :)

supergonkas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supergonkas
Why would you like to join?:I am a person that loves minecraft, but in single player isnt that fun ,i might not be a great builder but i know all about tech/magic mods ,thus loving the interaction that exists in a server,iex when i need help builing or others "tinkering" i love that cooperration and comunity.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? When i have free time ,wich is mostly 2-3 hours day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?Been in MC since the betas i think ,and in FTB i believe my first experience was with retro pack if im not mistaken.
Any comments or questions?:None

Last edited: