Whitelist Server GamingCommunity [18+] | DireWolf20 | 1.0.23 | 30 Slots | WhiteList | Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R2range
Why would you like to join?: Because ma looking for a small community (mostly because ppl are nicer and act mature)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 10 hours i think a week might be more might be less
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? playing ftb for 2 years now.
What other games do you play?: Dota 2 / Runescape
Any comments or questions?: i got a question if i can bring my cousin along if he does anything i will take response ability hes ign is Yurlos

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: R2range
Why would you like to join?: Because ma looking for a small community (mostly because ppl are nicer and act mature)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 10 hours i think a week might be more might be less
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? playing ftb for 2 years now.
What other games do you play?: Dota 2 / Runescape
Any comments or questions?: i got a question if i can bring my cousin along if he does anything i will take response ability hes ign is Yurlos
Welcome, i've added you both

Codrat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codrat
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a friendly mature community to play with.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Depending on my RL schedule, I'd say 2-4 hours a day at least. I've also got a headset and I can talk on TS.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've played a lot of direwolf and unleashed, stopped playing around the release of the monster pack.
What other games do you play?: None worthy of mentioning.
Any comments or questions?: Nope!

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:caelans123
Age: 17 ( i know its 18+ just hoping you wont mind slightly younger but still as mature people)
Why would you like to join?:your server looks decent with your rules and your ram and also has active people around my time
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? on the server probably a couple hours everyday and most likely wont be on ts because i will be in skype with my own group of friends that are most likely going to signup today as well
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? 3 years of minecraft played tekkit since yogcast and ftb since the mindcrack group
What other games do you play?:currently warframe and warthunder
Any comments or questions?:really hope you dont mind that my group of friends and i are 17 not 18 really hoping too get in on your server thanks

EDIT:my friends igns are atomic667 and Wackiwo + possibly xhava

Last edited:

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 17 ( i know its 18+ just hoping you wont mind slightly younger but still as mature people)
Why would you like to join?:your server looks decent with your rules and your ram and also has active people around my time
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? on the server probably a couple hours everyday and most likely wont be on ts because i will be in skype with my own group of friends that are most likely going to signup today as well
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? 3 years of minecraft played tekkit since yogcast and ftb since the mindcrack group
Any comments or questions?:really hope you dont mind that my group of friends and i are 17 not 18 really hoping too get in on your server thanks

Can your friends please also fill out the application form?
PS: If you and your friends join the server, you can also all join on TS, right? Its just nice, to talk to other people, and dont have to write all the time :)

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
Can your friends please also fill out the application form?
PS: If you and your friends join the server, you can also all join on TS, right? Its just nice, to talk to other people, and dont have to write all the time :)
we can go on ts but we kinda all play together and live together so its just easier for us to be in a private call so we might be doing that most of the time and they are i was putting theyre names so you knew who i was talking about:)

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:atomic667
Why would you like to join?: Me and a group have friends have been looking for a server for a while, we have been on a few servers and the communities on those servers seem to dwindle very quickly and the people on the servers also have been a bit immature, which just doesn't appeal to me and my friends. I would like to join because even though I am under the age limit you set for your server. I would like to join a server with a stronger and more mature community which this server seems to have.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I can spend multiple hours each day on the server but I do not have team speak at the moment.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have played minecraft for 3 years and I have played modded mc for almost just as long. I am very experienced with a large majority of the mods in the pack especially thaumcraft and Ars Magica.
What other games do you play?: At the moment I have been playing War thunder and Stars Wars battlefront II
Any comments or questions?: Looks Fun.

Rakkis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RakkisDune
Why would you like to join?:Because it is an 18 plus server, also teamwork ftw.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? A lot of time. Probably hours per day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing since Tekkit 1.2.5
What other games do you play?: Titanfall, Diablo III, Dune 1 & 2
Any comments or questions?: I look forward to playing on the server.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RakkisDune
Why would you like to join?:Because it is an 18 plus server, also teamwork ftw.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? A lot of time. Probably hours per day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing since Tekkit 1.2.5
What other games do you play?: Titanfall, Diablo III, Dune 1 & 2
Any comments or questions?: I look forward to playing on the server.
Welcome to the server, enjoy your time :)

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:atomic667
Why would you like to join?: Me and a group have friends have been looking for a server for a while, we have been on a few servers and the communities on those servers seem to dwindle very quickly and the people on the servers also have been a bit immature, which just doesn't appeal to me and my friends. I would like to join because even though I am under the age limit you set for your server. I would like to join a server with a stronger and more mature community which this server seems to have.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I can spend multiple hours each day on the server but I do not have team speak at the moment.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have played minecraft for 3 years and I have played modded mc for almost just as long. I am very experienced with a large majority of the mods in the pack especially thaumcraft and Ars Magica.
What other games do you play?: At the moment I have been playing War thunder and Stars Wars battlefront II
Any comments or questions?: Looks Fun.

I've added caelans123 and atomic667 to the whitelist. As teamspeak is required to join this server, i am looking forward to see you there from time to time ;) Whats the difference to use skype or ts anyways ... this way you guys can also talk to all the other players on the server

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
I've added caelans123 and atomic667 to the whitelist. As teamspeak is required to join this server, i am looking forward to see you there from time to time ;) Whats the difference to use skype or ts anyways ... this way you guys can also talk to all the other players on the server
thats fine we'll use it with push to talk:)

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mysticore
Why would you like to join?: I quit Minecraft a while back, and I wanted to get back on. I quit about 6 months ago from a really good server (That isn't around anymore) and I wanted to join another community that I could mingle with.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I'll probably spend 3-4 hours a day on both.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've played Modded Minecraft for about a year and a half. I have a wide variety of knowledge on alot of the mods and about how they work (behind the scenes).
What other games do you play?: World of Warcraft and League of Legends
Any comments or questions?: Nope :p

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
This is Xhava's post, for some reason he is unable to receive his conformation email for the forums so he sent me his application to post.
IGN: xhava
Why would you like to join?: I enjoy the multiplayer experience over single player. I also want to join to play with my IRL Friends.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? On the server probally 20-40 hours a week. I'm not sure about team speak though. I have it installed but I don't know how long. I'll try to get in as much as I can.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I'm a new player to FTB and have been learning it with the help of my friends, (Atomic667, Caelans123, Wackiwo)
What other games do you play?: I no life World of Warcraft and a few other blizzard games.
Any comments or questions?: I really hope to get in the server. I use to not enjoy FTB but recently I have been enjoying ars magica 2! Thanks!

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mysticore
Why would you like to join?: I quit Minecraft a while back, and I wanted to get back on. I quit about 6 months ago from a really good server (That isn't around anymore) and I wanted to join another community that I could mingle with.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I'll probably spend 3-4 hours a day on both.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've played Modded Minecraft for about a year and a half. I have a wide variety of knowledge on alot of the mods and about how they work (behind the scenes).
What other games do you play?: World of Warcraft and League of Legends
Any comments or questions?: Nope :p
Have fun :)

Nutshell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurfandor.
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a nice community to play the FTB Direwolf20 pack with.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Around 2-5 hours daily.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? A bunch of MC and a little bit less of FTB (most time spent on FTB though).
What other games do you play?: Alot of FPS, sandbox and survival games.
Any comments or questions?: No.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurfandor.
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a nice community to play the FTB Direwolf20 pack with.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Around 2-5 hours daily.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? A bunch of MC and a little bit less of FTB (most time spent on FTB though).
What other games do you play?: Alot of FPS, sandbox and survival games.
Any comments or questions?: No.
Welcome to the server

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Why would you like to join?: I tried many direwolf20 servers and all of them are not stable and are griefed by guests so im hoping to join a stable direwolf20's server
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 6-8 hours a day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I got bored of vanilla mc so I started playing ftb , i played many modpacks and watched youtubers play so i have a good knowledge in FTB
What other games do you play?: League of legends,Smite,Marvel Heroes
Any comments or questions?: What are the banned items?

Thanks

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MisterDuckyDuck
Why would you like to join?: I tried many direwolf20 servers and all of them are not stable and are griefed by guests so im hoping to join a stable direwolf20's server
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 6-8 hours a day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I got bored of vanilla mc so I started playing ftb , i played many modpacks and watched youtubers play so i have a good knowledge in FTB
What other games do you play?: League of legends,Smite,Marvel Heroes
Any comments or questions?: What are the banned items?

Thanks
So far, there are no banned items, have fun :)

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Imlow
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a server with mature players and have fun.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? about 10-20hrs per week.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing modded MC since 1.2.5 with tekkit.
What other games do you play?: Diablo, Starcraft, World of Tanks, other FPS and RPGs
Any comments or questions?: None at the moment

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Imlow
Why would you like to join?: I want to play on a server with mature players and have fun.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? about 10-20hrs per week.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing modded MC since 1.2.5 with tekkit.
What other games do you play?: Diablo, Starcraft, World of Tanks, other FPS and RPGs
Any comments or questions?: None at the moment
Welcome :) Enjoy your time