Whitelist Server GamingCommunity [18+] | DireWolf20 | 1.0.23 | 30 Slots | WhiteList | Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

WHITELIST IS CLOSED FOR NOW!

Before I start with the important facts about the server, here is our basic idea behind this project:
I am part of a gaming community for the last years and we play a lot of games, not only Minecraft. (MMO, MOBA, Shooter, Strategy, ...) The idea behind our community is to connect people from all over the world, build up friendships and play games or just talk. Now it is time again to fill some empty slots with new faces/voices :)

Server:
  • 2 Core Processors
  • 16 GB RAM
  • DireWolf20 Pack, 1.0.23 at Hard Mode
We have currently no additional plugins running and also no mods disabled.

Rules:
  • Have Fun and enjoy your time with us!
  • Teamspeak is required! Not everytime you play, but most of the time would be nice.
  • No Griefing
  • Be Friendly - This server is 18+ so you are allowed to swear, but please keep it to a minimum ;)

• Chunkloaders, Turtles, ... - Please do not use more then necessary!
  • No automated mining in the overworld!
  • No mining under other peoples buildings without their permission
  • Before creating a Mystcraft Age, please contact an admin and wait for approval.
  • If you can afford it, please use ender-thermic pump/quarry

• English only! - Even if you join with some friends and you all speak the same language, it wouldn't be fair for all the others.

Applications:
If you'd like to join our server, please post the following information!

IGN:
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?
What other games do you play?:
Any comments or questions?:

Teamspeak/Server IP: 87.230.19.190

See you ingame! - Dalabad

Last edited:

Black_Shad0w

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Black_Shad0w
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun dw server to play on with my friend (see application below)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Depends on how much i like the server, probably daily on the server, about once a week on ts maybe
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? About 2 years(vanilla), since start of FTB
What other games do you play?: Dota2
Any comments or questions?: No.

(He currently can't access his pc, so i'll apply for him here)
IGN: 12king12
Why would you like to join?: Same as above
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Same as above
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: 3years(vanilla), since start of FTB
What other games do you play?: nothing in particular

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Black_Shad0w
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun dw server to play on with my friend (see application below)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Depends on how much i like the server, probably daily on the server, about once a week on ts maybe
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? About 2 years(vanilla), since start of FTB
What other games do you play?: Dota2

(He currently can't access his pc, so i'll apply for him here)
IGN: 12king12
Why would you like to join?: Same as above
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Same as above
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: 3years(vanilla), since start of FTB
What other games do you play?: nothing in particular

You're both whitelisted. See you ingame

Stallion27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stallion27
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun server to relax on
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Server daily, teamspeak when there are enough people on
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Minecraft early alpha feedthebeast a since the start but not played for awhile
What other games do you play?: Dark Souls 2

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stallion27
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a fun server to relax on
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Server daily, teamspeak when there are enough people on
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Minecraft early alpha feedthebeast a since the start but not played for awhile
What other games do you play?: Dark Souls 2

Welcome to the server :)

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CGasper
Why would you like to join?: I looking for a server to play, the last one that i was in closed :/
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: I Dont realy have a TS(or a mic), in the server, hm, 20h/7 +-
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Minecraft, hm, since 1.4 Beta i think. Good times... And FTB i'v played it a lot :D
What other games do you play?: Dota and Dark Souls 2(Xbox)
Any comments or questions?: Not realy.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CGasper
Why would you like to join?: I looking for a server to play, the last one that i was in closed :/
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: I Dont realy have a TS(or a mic), in the server, hm, 20h/7 +-
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: Minecraft, hm, since 1.4 Beta i think. Good times... And FTB i'v played it a lot :D
What other games do you play?: Dota and Dark Souls 2(Xbox)
Any comments or questions?: Not realy.
You're whitelisted

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TomatuAlus
Why would you like to join?: I really can't find a good server to stay on for couple days, hope this is the one i can.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? About 2-3 hours a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Playing MC for over 3 years
What other games do you play?: Dota 2 and CS:GO.
Any comments or questions?: Where is the server located.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TomatuAlus
Why would you like to join?: I really can't find a good server to stay on for couple days, hope this is the one i can.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? About 2-3 hours a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Playing MC for over 3 years
What other games do you play?: Dota 2 and CS:GO.
Any comments or questions?: Where is the server located.
Hi TomatuAlus,
the server is located in Germany. I've added you to the whitelist

Krisjaniss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zajebis23
Why would you like to join?:I looking for fun to play on with my friend.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?:3 h
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: 4 years
What other games do you play?:CS:GO ; GRID2
Any comments or questions?:Not realy.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zajebis23
Why would you like to join?:I looking for fun to play on with my friend.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?:3 h
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: 4 years
What other games do you play?:CS:GO ; GRID2
Any comments or questions?:Not realy.
Welcome to the server

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ryanhaych1
Why would you like to join?:I'm looking for a good server with Mature players and Good community.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 3-5 hours aday maybe
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing mc Since Late Alpha.
What other games do you play?:CS:GO/CS:s/TF2
Any comments or questions?:No

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ryanhaych1
Why would you like to join?:I'm looking for a good server with Mature players and Good community.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? 3-5 hours aday maybe
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing mc Since Late Alpha.
What other games do you play?:CS:GO/CS:s/TF2
Any comments or questions?:No
Welcome on board

MrBTSilver

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBTSilver
Why would you like to join?: I want to join to be able to play wit fun and mature people.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? At least once a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and FTB since 1.4.7
What other games do you play?: I don't really play any other pc games.
Any comments or questions?: Is teamspeak required for everyone in this community?

IGN: IamKristine01
Why would you like to join?: I want to play alongside MrBTSilver in a fun, mature setting.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? At least once a day.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing minecraft since beta, and FTB since 1.4.7. Actually MrBTSilver and I started together.
What other games do you play?: Binding Of Issac, Don't Starve, Gary's Mod, Portal Games, CounterStrike, Skyrim, TF2.
Any comments or questions?: I hope to be playing with you all soon.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBTSilver
Why would you like to join?: I want to join to be able to play wit fun and mature people.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and FTB since 1.4.7
What other games do you play?: I don't really play any other pc games.
Any comments or questions?: Is teamspeak required for everyone in this community?

IGN: IamKristine01
Why would you like to join?: I want to play alongside MrBTSilver in a fun, mature setting.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing minecraft since beta, and FTB since 1.4.7. Actually MrBTSilver and I started together.
What other games do you play?: Binding Of Issac, Don't Starve, Gary's Mod, Portal Games, CounterStrike, Skyrim, TF2.
Any comments or questions?: I hope to be playing with you all soon.

I've added you both to the Whitelist.
Teamspeak is not mandatory, but it would be nice to know and talk to the other players from time to time.

Ridan9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ridan9
Why would you like to join?:Been looking for a community with ts for a while
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Im a student on summer vacation right now :) lots of free time
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: I come from the old days before FTB even existed but mods have change a lot so im still learning
What other games do you play?:LOL, diablo 3, POE... is there anything i didnt play?
Any comments or questions?:where us the server located? Hope to see you ingame.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ridan9
Why would you like to join?:Been looking for a community with ts for a while
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: Im a student on summer vacation right now :) lots of free time
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: I come from the old days before FTB even existed but mods have change a lot so im still learning
What other games do you play?:LOL, diablo 3, POE... is there anything i didnt play?
Any comments or questions?:where us the server located? Hope to see you ingame.
Nice to have you on board. Looking forward to see you ingame and on TS

DaTa___

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

IGN: DaTa___
Why would you like to join?: just want to play dw20 with some players
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: 2-5 hours IG. Teamspeak? Well... honestly, I'm not so good with English, so I'll mostly listen people talk
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: played 3-4 times on hardcore to some solid progress point during this year, played some games online.
What other games do you play?: League of Legends
Any comments or questions?: Nope.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

IGN: DaTa___
Why would you like to join?: just want to play dw20 with some players
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak?: 2-5 hours IG. Teamspeak? Well... honestly, I'm not so good with English, so I'll mostly listen people talk
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB?: played 3-4 times on hardcore to some solid progress point during this year, played some games online.
What other games do you play?: League of Legends
Any comments or questions?: Nope.
You are whitelisted :)