Whitelist Server GamingCommunity [18+] | DireWolf20 | 1.0.23 | 30 Slots | WhiteList | Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jackjackattack52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomato500
Why Would You Like to Join?: I would love to meet new people and have a bunch of fun with other members
What experience do you have with MC/FTB?: I have played FTB a lot and had a lot of fun and I have played MC since alpha.
What other games do you play?: COD and a lot of Steam games
Any Comments or questions?: No I Feel like this is going to be a fun server!

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomykncoker
Why would you like to join?: I am getting bored playing on my own and i would like to be on a server where i dont have to worry about my stuff getting looted.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I will be on a few hours a day but i might hangout in TS
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have been playing with moded minecraft since before ftb was a thing.
What other games do you play?: Dues Ex, Arma 3, Planetary annihilation, kerbal space program, Spintires, Supreme commander, Star trek online and many more.
Any comments or questions?: Are there any restrictions on how many hoppers/translocators we can use?
IGN:weakling2
Why would you like to join?:to have some fun and make some friends i have 2 friends (mom, and my dog)
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server; all the day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? mc since bet and ftb since started
What other games do you play?:call of duty , battlefield , assasin's creed etc
Any comments or questions?:nope
IGN: tomato500
Why Would You Like to Join?: I would love to meet new people and have a bunch of fun with other members
What experience do you have with MC/FTB?: I have played FTB a lot and had a lot of fun and I have played MC since alpha.
What other games do you play?: COD and a lot of Steam games
Any Comments or questions?: No I Feel like this is going to be a fun server!
Welcome to the server :)

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KuniXl
and ^^
IGN: Snupens
Why would you like to join?: We want to play together with other people.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Server: minimum 1 hour per week/ teamspeak we will see^^
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I know some mods very well, Snupens has never played mc with mods, except what i showed him
What other games do you play?: LoL

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KuniXl
and ^^
IGN: Snupens
Why would you like to join?: We want to play together with other people.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Server: minimum 1 hour per week/ teamspeak we will see^^
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I know some mods very well, Snupens has never played mc with mods, except what i showed him
What other games do you play?: LoL

I've added you both.

Whoops i miss spelled my IGN there its suppose to be thommyknocker
Fixed. Should work now

TheNightprwlr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Thenightprwlr
Why would you like to join?: i enjoy the modpack and i would love to join the ftb family if you would have me
Experience: i have played MC for about 2 years now and the FTB mp, i have been fooling around on for 3-4 months now
other games: to many to list xD
Comments: none... hope to have fun really lol

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Thenightprwlr
Why would you like to join?: i enjoy the modpack and i would love to join the ftb family if you would have me
Experience: i have played MC for about 2 years now and the FTB mp, i have been fooling around on for 3-4 months now
other games: to many to list xD
Comments: none... hope to have fun really lol
Welcome, hope to see you on the Server and Teamspeak :)

goon301

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MonkeyBldr
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for more of a community or group to play MC with rather than just SSP. I'm not looking for someone to glue themselves to my hip but chatting with someone or helping them with a build or something would be great.

How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I could possibly be on about 4 nights out of the week and on for about 2 - 3 hours, using TS would be used while I play.

What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've been playing MC for about 2 years. I started out with the DW20 pack and tasted the other packs as time went by. When 1.6 hit I tried out AtLauncher, specifically Resonant Rise. Now it seems my tastes are swaying back and also I'm looking for something different in MC.

What other games do you play?: Borderlands 2, Planetside 2, Saints Row 4, 7 Days to Die, The Walking Dead, Skyrim

Any comments or questions?: Is there usually someone on during my timezone (-5est, Pennsylvania, USA)

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MonkeyBldr
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for more of a community or group to play MC with rather than just SSP. I'm not looking for someone to glue themselves to my hip but chatting with someone or helping them with a build or something would be great.

How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? I could possibly be on about 4 nights out of the week and on for about 2 - 3 hours, using TS would be used while I play.

What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've been playing MC for about 2 years. I started out with the DW20 pack and tasted the other packs as time went by. When 1.6 hit I tried out AtLauncher, specifically Resonant Rise. Now it seems my tastes are swaying back and also I'm looking for something different in MC.

What other games do you play?: Borderlands 2, Planetside 2, Saints Row 4, 7 Days to Die, The Walking Dead, Skyrim

Any comments or questions?: Is there usually someone on during my timezone (-5est, Pennsylvania, USA)
Welcome to the server.
Currently we have about 5-8 people from the US, Canada and almost 24/7 at least one player on the server.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackalas2605
Why would you like to join?: I'd love to meet new people and play direwolf20 ftb with a bunch of other people.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? atleast 7 hrs a day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing minecraft for the past 3 years. Recently took a break to play rust and csgo.
What other games do you play?: Rust, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Nether, DayZ
Any comments or questions?: Not really.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackalas2605
Why would you like to join?: I'd love to meet new people and play direwolf20 ftb with a bunch of other people.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? atleast 7 hrs a day
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Been playing minecraft for the past 3 years. Recently took a break to play rust and csgo.
What other games do you play?: Rust, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Nether, DayZ
Any comments or questions?: Not really.

Join the server and have fun :)

Xarath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XarathCain
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a mature Direwolf 20 server since the last server I joined I got griefed to hell.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? As much as possible, I have finished this year in college so I should be able to play alot more.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've been playing minecraft since alpha modded minecraft since tekkit first came out.
What other games do you play?: Alot really. Space engineers, Verdun and some DayZ more recently. I'm into Survival horror and RPG's.
Any comments or questions?: None at all.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tekkit_player850
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join bc i want to play some ftb on a server that has a good community and just have a fun time!
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Probably every day if the server is as awesome as it looks!
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I have played sine 1.2.5 and modded for about 4 months and have a ton of experience with all the mods in dw20
What other games do you play?: A ton the one i mostly play are cs:go, Dayz, and gmod
Any comments or questions?: Not really, just does the server have a ton of lag?
Not really, from time to time we get a little bit of lag, but thats normal for every server.

IGN: XarathCain
Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a mature Direwolf 20 server since the last server I joined I got griefed to hell.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? As much as possible, I have finished this year in college so I should be able to play alot more.
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? I've been playing minecraft since alpha modded minecraft since tekkit first came out.
What other games do you play?: Alot really. Space engineers, Verdun and some DayZ more recently. I'm into Survival horror and RPG's.
Any comments or questions?: None at all.

Welcome you two :)

MissMime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miss_Malice
Why would you like to join?: I am part of a direwolf server right now, but am really uncomfortable with the overuse of racial slurs and homophobic remarks, so I need a new, friendly place to play. I'm really just interested in playing with fun people, and having a good time.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Quite a bit. I'm an at home hair stylist, so I have a lot of down time to play. I'll probably be on teamspeak whenever I'm on minecraft
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Quite a bit of experience. I've been playing minecraft since the beginning of 2011, and have really gotten into ftb.
What other games do you play?: Team Fortress 2, WoW, and a butt load of others.
Any comments or questions?: I'm quite shy, but once I warm up to people I can be quite chatty.

Dalabad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miss_Malice
Why would you like to join?: I am part of a direwolf server right now, but am really uncomfortable with the overuse of racial slurs and homophobic remarks, so I need a new, friendly place to play. I'm really just interested in playing with fun people, and having a good time.
How much time, do you think you will spend on the server/teamspeak? Quite a bit. I'm an at home hair stylist, so I have a lot of down time to play. I'll probably be on teamspeak whenever I'm on minecraft
What experiences do you have with MC/FTB? Quite a bit of experience. I've been playing minecraft since the beginning of 2011, and have really gotten into ftb.
What other games do you play?: Team Fortress 2, WoW, and a butt load of others.
Any comments or questions?: I'm quite shy, but once I warm up to people I can be quite chatty.
Looking forward to see you ingame :)

So, I joined the server for the first time and im floating in a void =/
Thats interesting. We have an island to promised land right above spawn, where some people spawn on, but void ... Can you tell me when you can try to login again, then we can figure this out. Just send me a PM with the time