Norway
RJS: Terrorist
Pyure: Terrorist
profrags: Unkown
the_j485: Unkown, b
dylanpiera: Traitor lean
ReturnofMCH: Counter_Terrorist

The rest I don't know.
Well... in TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) everyone is a terrorist, you just have innocent and traitors (Town and Mafia/Wolf in other games)

R

ReturnofMCH

Sorry about that, I should've read the rules first.
Bigd man.. why would I jump on a random bandwagon on the word of some guy who messaged me out of the blue. That's scummy dude

Reactions: fowltief

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, I should've read the rules first.
Bigd man.. why would I jump on a random bandwagon on the word of some guy who messaged me out of the blue. That's scummy dude

If a complete stranger walks up to you tells you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Got back from work and ate some dinner. Man, you certainly spammed this thread, guys.

Can you name anything at all that sets off alarms for you? I'd understand if I was accused of protecting SE and Leth, but "tone reads" are pretty vague.
@Pyure, I think you totally forgot to answer this question.
Not that, why is he older than you?
He meant older as in "werewolf seniority", meaning that Return has probably played more werewolf games than him.
So, reading through all this, I see that there is a clear choice. We either accept bigd's story, at which point he becomes a gullible puppet, or we reject it and view him as a conspirator.
I honestly don't think that Bigd would be skilled enough in this game to play that way...
Well... in TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) everyone is a terrorist, you just have innocent and traitors (Town and Mafia/Wolf in other games)
Bigd obviously meant "innocent" whenever he wrote "Terrorist" in that list.

Anyways, guys. Are we seriously going to lynch Bigd D1 again?
I mean, he promised us before that he would out himself as a wolf if he were* one. I would believe him to be silly enough to "out" himself as an innocent, the minute he got the role and thought that it was some kind of wolfish role. :/

Besides, Profrags and Bigd were not wrong in their reasoning behind voting for me in the first place. Just suspicious...

*Pun not indented.
Pun indented.​

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I did miss that question, but I can answer it pretty easily: I answered that question before it was asked to the best of my ability. Anything more concrete would be taking specific sentences and saying "shazam08 always does X" as a wolf, which a) isn't really the case, at least not conciously, and b) gives away information I might not wanna give away (e.g. poker tells)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Whoops, didn't realize the game had started (been trying to solve puzzles in Chromaticraft... Reika, you evil dragon, you).

Vote bigdbigd03 for now while I read the thread.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
fwiw I kinda suggest a last minute dogpile on RJS. I caught him in a bit of a mafia!rjs tell (private convo)

He's either traitor, or counter-terrorist.

If he flips mafia, bigd is almost certainly legit town. So is profrags and anyone else he hassled to any real degree today.

vote RJS

I was hoping to get a decent admission from him (I soft claimed counter terrorist) but we're outta time and he quickly vanished. So, instead, people can just, you know, trust me.

Reactions: Lethosos

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote tally, right now:
Bigd (6) <- RealKC, J, Return, RJS, Bigd, SE37
SE37 <- Robin
Pyure <- Nojr
Profrags (2) <- VikeStep, Profrags
Nojr <- Jus2beast
Shazam <- Fowl
Fowl <- Shazam
RJS (2) <- Lethos, Pyure

Voted (15) <- Everyone

Please correct me if I made a mistake

Edit: forgot to change the number of people voting for Bigd after Pyure changed his vote.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
fwiw I kinda suggest a last minute dogpile on RJS.
[...]
but we're outta time and he quickly vanished. So, instead, people can just, you know, trust me.
Too little time. I don't think the lynch can still be taken off of Bigd and I honestly don't think you do either, Pyure.

However, I could, just to make an effort, vote RJS.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I think I'm going to keep my vote on bigd.

fwiw I kinda suggest a last minute dogpile on RJS. I caught him in a bit of a mafia!rjs tell (private convo)

He's either traitor, or counter-terrorist.

If he flips mafia, bigd is almost certainly legit town. So is profrags and anyone else he hassled to any real degree today.

vote RJS

I was hoping to get a decent admission from him (I soft claimed counter terrorist) but we're outta time and he quickly vanished. So, instead, people can just, you know, trust me.
Would you be willing to post this wolftell publicly? If you do, and I believe it and agree with your reasoning, I will switch my vote to RJS... but I've played in enough games with you to know not to trust anything you say unless it's backed up pretty firmly.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think I'm going to keep my vote on bigd.

Would you be willing to post this wolftell publicly? If you do, and I believe it and agree with your reasoning, I will switch my vote to RJS... but I've played in enough games with you to know not to trust anything you say unless it's backed up pretty firmly.
Hmm.

I can tell you part of it. He tunneled me. In mafia nomenclature, he heaped praise and glory upon me, before discussing how we should go about handling the bigd/profrags situation. I checked a couple of his former games, and he only did that as a wolf in the games I checked.

He also suggested keeping the vote on bigd just to "reduce chaos" which isn't particularly townie to me.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Hmm.

I can tell you part of it. He tunneled me. In mafia nomenclature, he heaped praise and glory upon me, before discussing how we should go about handling the bigd/profrags situation. I checked a couple of his former games, and he only did that as a wolf in the games I checked.

He also suggested keeping the vote on bigd just to "reduce chaos" which isn't particularly townie to me.
master?

Reactions: Robijnvogel