[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can somebody straighten this out for me? I don't understand what actually happened, and any time bigd says anything it always comes out totally obfuscated (all his posts are always completely incomprehensible)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies! Got caught up in some shenanigans lately (re: too much Mobius Final Fantasy) to remember to vote. Unfortunately it's a bit hard to follow without a solid read-over, so I'm not clear on whom to vote on this early. So... Vote RJS because he's not in danger of lynch right now and is the closest poster to mine.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Apologies! Got caught up in some shenanigans lately (re: too much Mobius Final Fantasy) to remember to vote. Unfortunately it's a bit hard to follow without a solid read-over, so I'm not clear on whom to vote on this early. So... Vote RJS because he's not in danger of lynch right now and is the closest poster to mine.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
Lots of time to finish up that solid read-over. Let us know what you think when you're done ;)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody straighten this out for me? I don't understand what actually happened, and any time bigd says anything it always comes out totally obfuscated (all his posts are always completely incomprehensible)
As far as I can tell his story is thus:

profrags messaged him saying "Vote Robijn with me because although I'm not particularly useful I might be later."
bigd is all like "lol kk"
Then, for some reason I am yet to discern, he goes to ReturnofMCH and says "Hey, definitely-not-a-bad-guy! You should totally hop onto this wagon that the two of us started in a really suspicious manner. We should all be friends!"
Return of MCH as all like "naww man, that's dodgy as hell"
And bigd then says that his refusal to co-operate is pretty traitory. This is round about the point where we step in.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
So, reading through all this, I see that there is a clear choice. We either accept bigd's story, at which point he becomes a gullible puppet, or we reject it and view him as a conspirator. Either way, the driving force for his actions seems to be centred around one individual.

@profrags! You've been reeeeaaally quiet since this all went down. Anything you think you might want to explain? Currently, regardless of whether bigd slips off the wagon or goes all the way to the gallows I currently have every intention of dumping you on it next.

Reactions: fowltief
P

profrags

@profrags! You've been reeeeaaally quiet since this all went down.
Sleep.

My original thinking was that it was odd for robin to switch vote on me after I dropped a few "clues" here and there that I was terrorist. I thought others could understand the clues easily but I guess I didn't make them clear enough. Kill me tomorrow if you still want me dead but you won't know when you're winning or losing m8. I have to go paint a second layer in my room, see you tomorrow :D

Edit: I broke the quote ;-;

Edit2: fixed the quote :D

Edit3: fixed it again :cool:

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Sleep.

My original thinking was that it was odd for robin to switch vote on me after I dropped a few "clues" here and there that I was terrorist. I thought others could understand the clues easily but I guess I didn't make them clear enough. Kill me tomorrow if you still want me dead but you won't know when you're winning or losing m8. I have to go paint a second layer in my room, see you tomorrow :D

Edit: I broke the quote ;-;

Edit2: fixed the quote :D

Edit3: fixed it again :cool:
So the full extent of your defense is 'kill me if you want.'

That's it.

Wait, that's literally all you have to say?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Well voting him will go against everything but... I am confused enough to do anything. Vote me I guess.

P

profrags

So the full extent of your defense is 'kill me if you want.'

That's it.

Wait, that's literally all you have to say?
Yes.

You seem to be pushing a little too hard on getting us killed because of half a conversation between me and bigd (stupid auto correct doesn't let me write his name without it switching which is why I am writing this so it doesn't get corrected :3). I have seen the error of my ways and won't convo with bigd again because thanks to his pasting of our conversation it looks like I'm a counter/traitor no matter what I do. I still don't know if I should have trusted bigd but tonight we will see if you were wrong or right in lynching him.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.

You seem to be pushing a little too hard on getting us killed because of half a conversation between me and bigd (stupid auto correct doesn't let me write his name without it switching which is why I am writing this so it doesn't get corrected :3). I have seen the error of my ways and won't convo with bigd again because thanks to his pasting of our conversation it looks like I'm a counter/traitor no matter what I do. I still don't know if I should have trusted bigd but tonight we will see if you were wrong or right in lynching him.
Okay come on. I was doing that because I can't trust MCH
Now it came to me.

P

profrags

Erin, what's the Order of powers? I can't find it on the role sheet

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.

The reason I'm pushing on you two is because both of you tried to push a simultaneous wagon on somebody who, as far as I could tell, had done nothing to look wolfy.

When I've pressed for more detail, bigd's justification was "He told me to do it." Your justification is "I dropped hints that I was a good guy that means I must be therefore he's a bad guy for voting me."

And then you say I'm pushing too hard on you? Seriously?

P

profrags

shoot, I meant to remove that pushing part before I posted but that's fine. I'm still trying to get the hang of some tactics and what to do and not to do. This is honestly a great learning experience for me. I know to gather up more evidence before trying to wagon someone. Don't do random convos with someone Until you know you can trust them. Even if I loose, I know I won some mafia knowledge :D I also learned not to wolf kill Pyure D1, instead wolf kill RJS (this is a joke. I know someone is going to take this seriously) or anyone we know is a serious threat :>

I will admit, my reasoning is complete shit :p Vote profag

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
RJS: Terrorist
Pyure: Terrorist
profrags: Unkown
the_j485: Unkown, b
dylanpiera: Traitor lean
ReturnofMCH: Counter_Terrorist

The rest I don't know.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
shoot, I meant to remove that pushing part before I posted but that's fine. I'm still trying to get the hang of some tactics and what to do and not to do. This is honestly a great learning experience for me. I know to gather up more evidence before trying to wagon someone. Don't do random convos with someone Until you know you can trust them. Even if I loose, I know I won some mafia knowledge :D I also learned not to wolf kill Pyure D1, instead wolf kill RJS (this is a joke) or anyone we know is a serious threat :>
Whilst you're learning, 9 times out of 10 the person who says "kill me if you want, then you'll see" turns out to be a wolf when you kill them because they literally have nothing better to say in their defense.

Hence why I reacted to it so strongly.

Reactions: profrags