[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I actually think I got the term wrong. Heaping praise is something else. Tunneling is when you're uber-fixated on one target.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Got back from work and ate some dinner. Man, you certainly spammed this thread, guys.

@Pyure, I think you totally forgot to answer this question.

He meant older as in "werewolf seniority", meaning that Return has probably played more werewolf games than him.

I honestly don't think that Bigd would be skilled enough in this game to play that way...

Bigd obviously meant "innocent" whenever he wrote "Terrorist" in that list.

Anyways, guys. Are we seriously going to lynch Bigd D1 again?
I mean, he promised us before that he would out himself as a wolf if he were* one. I would believe him to be silly enough to "out" himself as an innocent, the minute he got the role and thought that it was some kind of wolfish role. :/

Besides, Profrags and Bigd were not wrong in their reasoning behind voting for me in the first place. Just suspicious...

*Pun not indented.
Pun indented.​
I gotta like a post that talk about this terrible pain.

EDIT: Sorry I was on another page.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Today the residents of terrorist town had a very lengthy discuss as to who to kill. It went back and forth, and by the end of the day, it landed on a tie. Pyure flipped a coin, and said "Tails is RJS!" But it landed on heads. So they led Bigd out behind the town hall, and executed him. Upon investigating his house they found a rather odd note. A pair of detectives looked at his body and determined that he was, in fact, innocent.
During the night, there was a fire in someone's house, but it was quickly extinguished.

Bigd
has been lynched! He left this note!
Wait, I'm dead. You did this profrags! Ahh, I'm kidding but. No, I have no convo that big(dbigd03) pyure.

He was investigated by both detectives and found to be a Terrorist.

An arsonist's power was used!

Day 2 has begun! You may post!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyway, vote RJS. He's my best contender today. I'll give him a tiny bit of benefit of doubt and say he's too smart to loudly lead a successful lynch (bigd) but, well, we screw up sometimes.

Also, bigd: everything you write is still totally incomprehensible. THIS SENTENCE: "No, I have no convo that big(dbigd03) pyure." IS NOT ENGLISH AND DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

And you're dead so you're not allowed to clarify it, you just need to sit there and be dead and soak in the criticism.

Reactions: Shazam08

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm having trouble believing that RJS would dumbly do that. It was an ongoing thing throughout this in-game day, not just something that can be a little slip-up.
Not voting for now though, we'll see.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The Arsonist protected someone last night. Can the person protected stand up and say hi please?

(I actually have a track record of getting protected by the bodyguard on N1, but I didn't get a message from the GM. Also: The_J isn't the arsonist, because he always protects me N1 <3 <3 <3)

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
The Arsonist protected someone last night. Can the person protected stand up and say hi please?

(I actually have a track record of getting protected by the bodyguard on N1, but I didn't get a message from the GM. Also: The_J isn't the arsonist, because he always protects me N1 <3 <3 <3)
Hi...

I protected the_j on N1, the irony

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

Pyure, I always use my power on D1 on you. That gotta be worth something, right?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Quick rule clarification:

The target of an arsonist is not informed of the identity of his savior or killer. He is only informed that he was saved.