[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
lolnope
Vote: Bigdbigd03
Since it's your first game on here, I should probably point out that quoting private conversation messages in that way includes a link back to the conversation (a little arrow just after the X said: in the red bit). While we can't see that conversation due to it being private, it's still not allowed because it shows proof that the conversation actually existed, and isn't just a fabrication. If you absolutely must quote a private conversation, I'd suggest just copying the text and placing it standard quotation marks ("...") because that has the same effect without confirming the legitimacy of that message. I guess it's up to erin to decide what sanction, if any, he applies as a result.

In any case, I find this particularly suspicious:
I feel the need to Switchvote Robijn

Switch vote to robin.
I don't see much reason as to wanting me dead except getting a free kill on town as a wolf. I am probably wrong as I am still a noob but... CHOO CHOO

Ninja'd 0.o
Within a minute of each other, what appears to be a co-ordinated shift towards trying to get Robijn lynched.

@Bigdbigd03 care to explain this 'need' you felt? Wouldn't happen to be trying to save one of your traitor/counter-terrorist buddies would you?

@profrags I don't see much reason as to wanting Robijn dead either. In fact, based on what I've seen on the thread thus far, I'd rather have you dead than Robijn.

Vote Bigd pending justifications.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm loving this RJS. I'll add to that, and mention that its even more suspicious when the person being leaned on is new here, and thus plausibly more susceptible to "super clever strategies" like this one.

jumpy vote bigd.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Since you're gonna die anyway bigd, be cool: how many people are in your convo?
1, and yes. I also have a convo with Grenade. Here maybe:
profrags said:
if you are really a terrorist then I think you should switch vote to robin with me. I'm not the most important role but I can be proven useful if I live
Is that suspicious? That's why I did it. But yes. Me and profrags (and Erindal C.) have a convo. Their is those two convos. And I made one for him which wait:
lolnope
Vote: Bigdbigd03
Isn't that kind of something a Terrorist wouldn't say. 'Cause he is technically older than me considering the fact I just started playing.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
The day ends in about five and a half hours.

Vote count:
Bigd (5) - RealKC, the_j, ReturnofMCH, RJS, Pyure
Robin (2) - Bigd, profrags
SE37 (1) - Robin
Pyure (1) - 016nojr
profrags (1) - VikeStep
016nojr (1) - Jus2beast
Shazam08 (1) - fowltief
fowltief (1) - Shazam08

Not yet voted:
@Someone Else 37
@Lethosos

A few reminders:
Please remember to follow these rules when quoting from private conversations.
Everyone can leave a note that will be revealed upon death.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Is that suspicious? That's why I did it. But yes. Me and profrags (and Erindal C.) have a convo. Their is those two convos. And I made one for him which wait:

Isn't that kind of something a Terrorist wouldn't say. 'Cause he is technically older than me considering the fact I just started playing.
Just the way he phrased that. Going straight to the lolnope.
So what would you do if somebody randomly messaged you out of the blue and said "Hey I'm on your team and I really think you should vote with me and all my buddies on this wagon that just happens to save one of them. I think lolnope seems a perfectly adequate response in that situation.

Well, apparently you would, since you did, thinking about it.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Bulbagarden

Forgot the quote that is sometimes needed. Responding to Nojr

Last edited:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
So why are you having top-secret lets-kill-robijn convos when you "know" you're town? Why Rob specifically?
profrags said:
if you are really a terrorist then I think you should switch vote to robin with me. I'm not the most important role but I can be proven useful if I live
It was him not me, and I made another one. That's it.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It was him not me, and I made another one. That's it.
You made another one asking somebody else to "lets-kill-robijn". On the basis of somebody saying "Hey, I might be kinda useful eventually."

How did you honestly think this was going to end up? What did you hope to gain by lynching Robijn?