[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Have we used "profags" more than his actual name today? :p

Voters say he deserves hellfire and brimstone for "annoying", "disliking Pyure", and "vote Profrags I guess". More news at 11.
He actually deserves to be put in a Philospher's Stone for 100 years and then used as a mindless minion to fight a specific blond boy

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Me and Grenade are going to MURDER YOU ALL!!!! GO GET FRECKIN' LYCHED OFF MY FAVORITE ROPE!!! THE SAW ONES!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA!!!!!

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Wtf bigd? OK, lemme see, I draw this and this and this and I get
grand_arcanum.png.html

Bigd, calm down or become a stone for me, you choose
Edit: is it just me, or is the pic broken?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
gj we're now all on every FBI watchlist ever
If we weren't yet, we certainly are now.
Switchvote to SE37, because Pyure has a point, Letho has no votes yet, and the other three people on Erin's ping have posted (and voted) in the meantime.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yes, the pick is broken. Repair it with some flint.

EDIT: A ball of moss or a capacitor may help to keep it whole longer.

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
If we weren't yet, we certainly are now.
Switchvote to SE37, because Pyure has a point, Letho has no votes yet, and the other three people on Erin's ping have posted (and voted) in the meantime.
For what it's worth, Leth and SE haven't logged into the forums for about 26 hours. They can't even know their roles.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
For what it's worth, Leth and SE haven't logged into the forums for about 26 hours. They can't even know their roles.
I have been pretty deep into some of these games, however I have never been thorough enough to look at that stuff, except last game, as a GM. Looking at it myself, they seem to have left within five minutes of eachother too. :p
That does not rule out that they can be wolves, however it does take away the initial (only) reason for incrimination.

Pyure, did you vote for Shazam because wolfy Shaz typically tends to do this?

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. Thanks for pointing that out.

Vote Shazam08.
Do we need to update the ol' list again? :p
I got nothing but tone reads for Shazam. I can't say he typically does X or Y, I can just say I've played with him enough times that his tone alarms me for whatever reason.
Can you name anything at all that sets off alarms for you? I'd understand if I was accused of protecting SE and Leth, but "tone reads" are pretty vague.