[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Due to the odd naming conventions, I keep forgetting if "I" want to win. Its kinda like the Pyurification games where the wolves are the good guys.

I...should run that game again sometime.

Reactions: profrags

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Probably just vanillaterrorists?
Five vanilla terrorists? Come on, man. You put more thought into this question a month ago. :p
How many Traitors/Counters do you think we have? Precisely one for each defined role?
I doubt the SAS or Ringleader were duped, since their powers are overpowered and messy (respectively) when duplicated. If Erin stuck with the 4:1 ratio for town to wolves, I'd say he made nine Terrorists, three Traitors, and the remaining three Counters.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Five vanilla terrorists? Come on, man. You put more thought into this question a month ago. :p
I was about to argue this point. Then I re-read the rolesheet. I forgot about this juicy tidbit "11. Identities ARE NOT revealed upon death, unless its a counter-terrorist. That's what the detective is for."

(I did read this yesterday, just totally forgot about it, and definitely forgot that this had already been discussed)

So...fine, good point.

Reactions: Shazam08
P

profrags

if you don't accept, the Terrorist will win, you don't want that, do you?
I WILL accept it if you WANT to lose a TERRORIST. I'm fine with either :D I rather not be a terrorist anyway ;-; I enjoy being dead, actually!

Edit; I read that again and I understood what he meant :p KILL ME (jk)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure's reads today:
  • Vikestep (Shaz's point notwithstanding. ). Vike gets townie reads from me due to giving townie reads so early.
  • Bigd for same reason Vike mentioned.

Dislikes
:
  • Shazam (tone read),
  • Nojr (following a prescribed voting pattern),
  • Everyone who hasn't posted. Especially SO37 since he is traditionally a quiet mafia.

Actually, on that note, I'm going to be JUMPY and switch votes to SO37 because it was suspicious how he was such a traitor and/or counter terrorist.

OH and I plan on being very jumpy in this game, *** deal with it ***.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nope :D it's the reason I always want you dead when I'm a wolf and can kill you ^_^
What did I ever do to you???? :( :( :(

Time to update the ol' list.

List of people who still like pyure:

• Nojr
  • fowltief
  • vikestep
  • goreae
  • jus2beast
  • trajing
  • robijnvoegel
  • the_j
  • rjs
  • lethosos

• shazam08 maybe a little because he likes everybody?
  • returnofmc because he doesn't know better yet?