Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You asked me this via PM and it just so happened I told you the truth: people were telling me roleclaims because I was pm'ing people and asking for them.

I didn't get anything I consider solidly reliable. I don't really care, I was mostly interested in the communications themselves.

I've been watching this conversation for a while now. I think Sora has a vote on me for some reason or other that seems reasonably legitimate but this case of your suggests you're trying really hard to specifically get me lynched for what you're hoping looks like a good reason.

It absolutely, absolutely reeks wolf.

Vote LAC
I'm not even voting you, I'm just answering RJSs questions.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
What is up with people assuming that the mafia would know who Alphonse is?

Honestly my biggest tells right now are goreae, LAC, and VictiniX888

Maybe the mafia did know that SE37 was Alphonse somehow? I don't know why a villager would assume they'd know that SE37 was the guy who survives a lynch.

Also, LAC did mention that they may have known this here:
If leth is a wolf, vike's probably coming for you with such blatant protection. Yes. Night 1, LET US KILL THIS GUY THAT IS OBVIOUSLY THE GUY THAT SURVIVES LYNCH.
vote leth

But then a couple posts later points out how wrong it is... and then says that the person who VOTED for the alphonse with their backwards reasoning is a wolf?

Vote LivingAngryCheese

if LAC is wolf, I'd expect goreae and VictiniX888 to be wolves too

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
What is up with people assuming that the mafia would know who Alphonse is?

Honestly my biggest tells right now are goreae, LAC, and VictiniX888

Maybe the mafia did know that SE37 was Alphonse somehow? I don't know why a villager would assume they'd know that SE37 was the guy who survives a lynch.

Also, LAC did mention that they may have known this here:

But then a couple posts later points out how wrong it is... and then says that the person who VOTED for the alphonse with their backwards reasoning is a wolf?

Vote LivingAngryCheese

if LAC is wolf, I'd expect goreae and VictiniX888 to be wolves too
Generally when I'm in BLOCK CAPS I'm either annoyed or being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic. Also, wolves at work, big bandwagon change.
FFS @Someone Else 37
Get here now, you're screwing the village.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'll be honest with you guys, you're pissing me right off. You haven't got a single good point against me and you're saying that I'm really suspicious. Well, RJS has his point of 'you're shit at the game, you wouldn't stand a chance at getting the truth out of pyure.' Have fun losing dickheads, I'm out.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I'll be honest with you guys, you're pissing me right off. You haven't got a single good point against me and you're saying that I'm really suspicious. Well, RJS has his point of 'you're shit at the game, you wouldn't stand a chance at getting the truth out of pyure.' Have fun losing dickheads, I'm out.
Calm down man.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Whoah, Cheese. That wasn't meant as a personal attack. I doubt anyone here could successfully get Pyure to reveal the truth on day 2 if he wanted to hide it. When Pyure gets serious he's probably one of the most difficult people in the game to deal with.