Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
theres nothing to read. Mafia could of just gotten really lucky

vote leth

first to get lynched is always painful cause your usually out for the rest of the game. relax.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No I don't.
Yeah, my only reasoning for voting you before was because I thought you were being hypocritical by saying people were wolves for doing the same thing you did.
You then pointed out you were being sarcastic, and I don't have any reason to believe you are wolfy now.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also, wolves would know they are in fact guilty and have no reason to argue to this level to prove themselves. Even I, in your position, were I a wolf, would not do that.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Oh it was sarcasm? its hard to tell on this thing.
The block caps are generally a good indicator. I guess I'll tell you now that I'm sort of getting myself back under control that RealKC said 'you're losing'. He could have just been being a bit of a prick, but the only way he'd know that is if he's a wolf.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The block caps are generally a good indicator. I guess I'll tell you now that I'm sort of getting myself back under control that RealKC said 'you're losing'. He could have just been being a bit of a prick, but the only way he'd know that is if he's a wolf.
I didn't say "you're losing" I sayed:
You know, this is just a game and you need to know how to lose.
"You need to know how to lose"

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Okay just had to spend a little time reading all that, lol. To clarify, it really was a random vote. I though he was the safest to vote for without any real evidence to go on. It's also why I asked for a vote tally, since I really did want to survive a few days at least, and I wanted it to be clear it wasn't vindictive without resorting to a stupid antismite.

At least SE survived, phew.

For now, I *think* fowltief doesn't have a vote yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Okay just had to spend a little time reading all that, lol. To clarify, it really was a random vote. I though he was the safest to vote for without any real evidence to go on. It's also why I asked for a vote tally, since I really did want to survive a few days at least, and I wanted it to be clear it wasn't vindictive without resorting to a stupid antismite.

At least SE survived, phew.

For now, I *think* fowltief doesn't have a vote yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
you read all of that and didn't see me vote for you at top of page 6? o_O
someone cast an invisible spell on me? i'm not trying to hide.