Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I personally don't like how this wagon swung around imo. it's all fishy, it's happening too easily. Sticking with my vote.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think the LAC wagon also happened too easily, but yes.
Thx (I agree)

I'm not trying to be overly paranoid, but its well within your range to vaguely warn us about something and then say "told you so" to set someone else up for a fall. Needed you to commit.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm riza Hawkeye and I'm sniping the last guy who voted for me.

So change yr votes now or perish

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So, I'm riza Hawkeye and I'm sniping the last guy who voted for me.

So change yr votes now or perish
Even if you are riza, good luck doing that as a piece of charcoal. Lynch comes first every night. Before the snipe.

And you know what? I would change my vote right now, but if you are riza I assume you're already targeting me and there's no guarantee you will change it before the EOD if I change my vote. So if you did get enough votes off of you to survive and you are hawkeye, then I'm dead. And that's assuming you would change it. So it's a choice of lynch you and die or lynch somebody else and survive.

Yeah I'm keeping my vote thank you very much. This post is just to explain that reasoning. If you are legitimately hawkeye, then I'm sincerely sorry.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Yeah.

Also, when is day end @the_j485?
Wait you didn't know your role until now? Well that is indeed a possibility but it's far more likely you're a wolf and needed to make up a roleclaim on the spot. I don't know about you but I'm usually intimately familiar with my role when I play.

Also, regarding end time:
Also note: tomorrow will likely end very late if not the next morning, as I've got a fixture that ends very late.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Wait you didn't know your role until now? Well that is indeed a possibility but it's far more likely you're a wolf and needed to make up a roleclaim on the spot. I don't know about you but I'm usually intimately familiar with my role when I play.
I know what my role is, I just forgot the name of my char.

Victini's just making shit up, or overexaggerating