Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Well, I could protect any of the proven people and kill a wolf while the guy I protected would still be alive. I'm a bigger threat than any of the proven people
No you aren't. You're not proven, they are. A proven person is VERY dangerous. They could get all the wolves killed, you could get one.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It's real and if I the_j doesn't kill me to keep Pyure alive, I'll be killed by the wolfs as I'm a threat for them
btw, what you are doing is known as angleshooting. Basically saying stuff you should've said in PM because saying it publicly pretty much confirms your role.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh, !"£$%^&*()(*&^%$£$%^&*()_)(*&^%$£"£$%^&*()_)(*&^%$£$%^&*()_)(*&^%$£$%^&*()_)(*&^%$%&^(£$£(&_&*^$%"!"&^%*()&(())*_(*)&HGIUGB&O*&*)&&*^^)*(&

@goreae @VikeStep @Pyure @SpwnX you guys know your shit, the hell should I do?
If I'd normally be alive today, but I've been given extra powers due to being proven a known villager, a fair compromise would prolly be to give me one day of life and GM-kill me tomorrow.