Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be surprised if there really is four seers in the game.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I know what my role is, I just forgot the name of my char.

Victini's just making shit up, or overexaggerating
That's actually a fair point. To someone who isn't familiar with fullmetal alchemist, and if they only opened their role convo like once the entire game, then they may not remember it.

And in that convo, it does look like you knew the role, but not the name. I'll give you that.

Though calling on J there was rather sleazy. If he did respond, then he'd basically be confirming your role, not the role's specifics. Though the fact that you did do that makes me believe that you might actually be riza. You don't strike me as the type to abuse the GM like that. But still, there's the possibility that you're a wolf and chose riza as your roleclaim, and weren't very familiar with what the role actually does.

However, riza is a shaky role roleclaim as it can easily be disproved by chosing a target and saying attack that dude. That would kill the guy, who is probably a villager, sure, but in exchange you'd get a confirmed villager. There's tons of better roleclaims than that.

Honestly, I'd like to give sgbros a chance to prove himself. So I'm moving back to my safe vote of Vote Vikestep.

God I hope he's not a wolf. Because this post would be an excellent case against me.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'd be surprised if there really is four seers in the game.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
If that were the case, the game would be over really fast. All it would take is a seer finding a seer and then the magic starts. If they find another then they can have a council of seers and ferret out the wolves in no time flat.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Tally (15/17)
  • sgbros1 (4)- RJS, Shazam, Pyure, LivingAngryCheese
  • LivingAngryCheese (3)- dragon_fang, sgbros, Victini
  • Lethosos (3)- RealKC, fowltief, Someone Else
  • dragon_fang101 (1)- Fraction
  • fowltief (1)- Lethosos
  • goreae (1)- Vikestep
  • Pyure (1)- Sorazodia
  • Vikestep (1)- goreae
Not yet voted (2/17)
@Strikingwolf, @dylanpiera

Reactions: Lethosos

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm gonna waffle and vote sgbros. While Leth's post yesterday voting for me was suspicious, given his playstyle, his response later sounded genuine. Also, sg's Hawkeye claim is a duplicate, and his threat to shoot people voting for him sounded like a bad idea and utterly useless to the village, if not outright wolven.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think goreae backing off on the sgbros vote suggested he though there was a chance we weren't going to vote for him.

I believe both are mafia/wolves/homonculi now.

Vote sgbros

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
RIGHT!

I'm back, sorry for the delay, the reason why is pretty long and convoluted, but long story short, my mum's dead, I lost an arm and a leg, and my brother's a suit of armour.

Stuff's coming in a bit.