Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
If you did, then you're like one of 5 people. I only need 3 to back off tonight, at the least.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
oh my god this thing exploded while I was asleep.

And the post against vike was me misinterpreting the message. In my defence, "Right now I think Lethosos is the most likely to be mafia because of his vote yesterday" isn't the clearest reasoning in the world. I had also misread the thread and thought leth had voted before striking. I also made an argument instantly without actually taking the time to get informed because I too was a little annoyed with how quiet the thread was. Then I went to sleep and the thread more than doubled in length.

I'll keep my vote for now unless vikestep is in danger of being lynched. I'm not quite thoroughly convinced that lethosos is a wolf quite yet.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
What concerns me more is the whole "Sucks that the seer died" comment, which is actually a fairly scummy thing to say.
That was another reason for my vote actually. It didn't sit well for me when he said that and said something about his roleclaim after.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Now we're talkin, this game is picking up.

Vikestep, it looked above like you were trying to defend sgbros. I'm not sure why you'd have any reason to do so.

I agree that LAC comes off a bit more villagery now.

I'm gonna vote sgbros at this time; I don't like his casual voting for people with a vote on them.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and drop my casual vote on dragon_fang101.

From my glance through the game so far, he's bumped around quite a bit in a short period of time.

(Disclaimer: I'm exhausted, I've spent most of the last 24 hours either asleep or in a radiation lab. This thought process may be terrible flawed. I'll be back done for tomorrow, though)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys here's where we stand.

fraction dragonfang
pyure sgbros
LAC sgbros
lethosos fowltief
rjs lethosos
fowltief lethosos
vikestep goreae
dragonfang LAC
vikestep LAC
sgbros LAC
realKC LAC
victini LAC
Sorazodia Pyure
SomeoneElse37 Lethosos
goreae Vikestep

LAC is running away with the noose-contest. I'm worried it stinks. At least three of the peeps voting for him have been bandwagoning a bit. Two of them have duplicate roleclaims (I won't specify which).

I'm least pleased with sgbros and realKC at this time. I'm also not too excited about vikestep.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Guys here's where we stand.

fraction dragonfang
pyure sgbros
LAC sgbros
lethosos fowltief
rjs lethosos
fowltief lethosos
vikestep goreae
dragonfang LAC
vikestep LAC
sgbros LAC
realKC LAC
victini LAC
Sorazodia Pyure
SomeoneElse37 Lethosos
goreae Vikestep

LAC is running away with the noose-contest. I'm worried it stinks. At least three of the peeps voting for him have been bandwagoning a bit. Two of them have duplicate roleclaims (I won't specify which).

I'm least pleased with sgbros and realKC at this time. I'm also not too excited about vikestep.
Why are you pleased with me?
Edit: I read the post wrong. Derp.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I already did that.
You made that post in which you said that you have anger issues and I said that I didn't know that, and I voted leth
Oh OK, pyure got his vote tally wrong. Please don't bring that up again. You can look at my threads if you want to talk about it.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sgbros, for a number of reasons.

a) His votes so far have been bandwagons with little reason
b) Slightly town-looking folk (LAC, hnnggh Pyure) have been casting suspicion on him
c) Great Grumman, the day's about to end.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, I'll hop on the wagon, more to ensure Cheese definitely doesn't get lynched than anything else. Vote sg.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
This looks wolf. Everyone thinks I look wolfy today, so why should you claim I look village, except to be all buddy-buddy with the good guys?
Hence hnnngh. Placing any amount of trust in you gives me the willies. Take your post here, for example.

-"Everyone thinks I look like a wolf."
-"You claim I look village."
-"You're trying to get on everyone's good side!"

:p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll agree. I'm still uncertain about lethosos and I'm pretty sure that LAC is village, but I know nothing about sgbros, so to spare those two, Vote sgbros