Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Opinion noted. What do you think would be a better compromise? Right now we're at "too bad, just all advantage to one side with zero compensation on the other side."
We have three confirmed players... but if we need a compromise I would say that someone else gets given your power.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We have three confirmed players... but if we need a compromise I would say that someone else gets given your power.
Did any of those confirmed players occur as a result of the_j messing up my death? (I don't actually know)

If yes, I agree its fine.

If no, and they're confirmed because that's how the game fell out due to bad luck or whatever...then we should have had 4 confirmed players for the game to be "fair."

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Did any of those confirmed players occur as a result of the_j messing up my death? (I don't actually know)

If yes, I agree its fine.

If no, and they're confirmed because that's how the game fell out due to bad luck or whatever...then we should have had 4 confirmed players for the game to be "fair."
No, they weren't proven as a result of your death, but you're only proven because you died. If you really want to live, maybe you could be allowed to live but you can't engage in any conversations or ask for role claims.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
No, they weren't proven as a result of your death, but you're only proven because you died. If you really want to live, maybe you could be allowed to live but you can't engage in any conversations or ask for role claims.
For pyure, that's probably a fate worse than death. As that's pretty much what he does when he plays.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You don't think that's buffer than me surviving for just 1 day? I'd consider this fine too. No conversations, only main thread.

By the way pyure, has something happened to upset you IRL? You've seemed quite different for a month or two...
Not to my knowledge dude. Sorry if I seem different. I thought I was pretty even-keeled and diplomatic above :(

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You don't think that's buffer than me surviving for just 1 day? I'd consider this fine too. No conversations, only main thread.

Not to my knowledge dude. Sorry if I seem different. I thought I was pretty even-keeled and diplomatic above :(
Not sure, if you are alive for a whole day though, you'll get tons of role claims.

It's not like you aren't nice, you've just seemed stressed or upset.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I personally don't like how this wagon swung around imo. it's all fishy, it's happening too easily. Sticking with my vote.

Just to be clear, you mean from LAC to sgbros specifically?

I think the LAC wagon also happened too easily, but yes.

I think goreae backing off on the sgbros vote suggested he though there was a chance we weren't going to vote for him.

I believe both are mafia/wolves/homonculi now.

Vote sgbros
Huh, on the subject of easy swings...

Not entirely convinced here Vike. You seem to find suspect after suspect, all on fairly flimsy evidence. So far, it hasn't done us much, and I'm not convinced it isn't a facade.

Vote Vikestep

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vike, based on trusted sources, may be 90% legit here. (I'm saving that 10% for other things.)

I suspect RJS may not be entirely kosher, but I have other plans for this vote.

Vote dragonfang. He's way too quiet...

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2