Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vike's cast for Leth is pretty odd, so are the reasons behind it.

vote vike
Neither defending nor attacking Vike here, but I think he missed a point in his case. From what I can see, Leth was the only person yesterday to vote for someone that already had a vote on them. Whether or not that was intentional is up in the air.

@Lethosos! What made you vote Someone Else yesterday?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Evidence against LEth isn't really strong enough. I mean, if I were a wolf, why would I want to get alphahose lynched?
vote cheese cause I don't have a clue what he is trying to say
Victini, leth, vike and sg are wolves. Calling it now. The wolves would have no idea who the Alphonse was. Neither would the village.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wait what? Lethosos is likely to be a homunculus because he had a part in lynching alphonse and confirming a villager? Great plan on their part. Stellar. They just confirmed a villager and gave the village a magnificent chance to organize and probably reveal the wolves while they're at it. Oh, and I guess strikingwolf is bound to be in on it too because he also took part in this ingenious plan, yet he isn't mentioned at all by you.

With such flawed logic, I'd have to Vote Vikestep

And that's more to satisfy the whole discussion thing and possibly prevent a bandwagon more than to call you an idiot. Which you absolutely aren't you're great.
No need for Striking to be in on the whole thing. Stirking voted well in advance, and all Leth would have had to do was take advantage of that. Also, I doubt that the homunculi were specifically targeting Alphonse. I suspect they were just trying to make sure the lynch fell on a villager. Also, not sure why flawed logic, however flawed you may think it is, is actually good grounds for a lynch.

Neither defending nor attacking Vike here, but I think he missed a point in his case. From what I can see, Leth was the only person yesterday to vote for someone that already had a vote on them. Whether or not that was intentional is up in the air.

@Lethosos! What made you vote Someone Else yesterday?
Cheese also hopped on for a double vote on Pyure actually, but I then changed my vote from Pyure to Cheese. So, there were three people who put a second vote on people: myself, Cheese, and Leth.

Leth mention that he didn't knew the tally at the time, so I doubt he actually wanted Someone Else to get lynched.

Vote Pyure, it felt like you were just acting innocent when SpwnX died so that you won't get called out on your role claim.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk
Pyure's comment does make me suspicious, but I'm not sure if he was goofing off with his roleclaim to me. What concerns me more is the whole "Sucks that the seer died" comment, which is actually a fairly scummy thing to say.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No need for Striking to be in on the whole thing. Stirking voted well in advance, and all Leth would have had to do was take advantage of that. Also, I doubt that the homunculi were specifically targeting Alphonse. I suspect they were just trying to make sure the lynch fell on a villager. Also, not sure why flawed logic, however flawed you may think it is, is actually good grounds for a lynch.

Cheese also hopped on for a double vote on Pyure actually, but I then changed my vote from Pyure to Cheese. So, there were three people who put a second vote on people: myself, Cheese, and Leth.

Pyure's comment does make me suspicious, but I'm not sure if he was goofing off with his roleclaim to me. What concerns me more is the whole "Sucks that the seer died" comment, which is actually a fairly scummy thing to say.
I had a reason to put my vote on pyure.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to know why people were giving him role claims, and I wanted the truth.
In all seriousness though, if you want me to even take that kind of an answer seriously, you have to at least be able to justify it on three points.
  1. How did you know people were giving him role claims?
  2. How would you be able to tell if what he said was the truth or not?
  3. If people were giving him genuine role claims, wouldn't that mean he had proven himself to be a villager and would therefore be the kind of person you would not want to lynch on a 50/50 chance D1?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
In all seriousness though, if you want me to even take that kind of an answer seriously, you have to at least be able to justify it on three points.
  1. How did you know people were giving him role claims?
  2. How would you be able to tell if what he said was the truth or not?
  3. If people were giving him genuine role claims, wouldn't that mean he had proven himself to be a villager and would therefore be the kind of person you would not want to lynch on a 50/50 chance D1?

1. He said it publicly. Check.
2. I wouldn't, I'd just have you try to work out if he was lying or not.
3. Umm, no. You can't be proven D1.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
1. He said it publicly. Check.
2. I wouldn't, I'd just have you try to work out if he was lying or not.
3. Umm, no. You can't be proven D1.
...Wait. You said you voted for him because you wanted to know the truth, when you knew full well there was no way you would know the truth. That strikes me as the least reasonable reason to vote for someone I have seen in a while.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
...Wait. You said you voted for him because you wanted to know the truth, when you knew full well there was no way you would know the truth. That strikes me as the least reasonable reason to vote for someone I have seen in a while.
No, I didn't want to make sure he was telling the truth, I was trying to intimidate him into working himself into a corner, or telling the truth. It seems like he's not lying though. Still not sure about that.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
No, I didn't want to make sure he was telling the truth, I was trying to intimidate him into working himself into a corner, or telling the truth. It seems like he's not lying though. Still not sure about that.
Seriously? Pyure is more slippery than a bucket of eels coated in oil. What made you think you stood a chance?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I wanted to know why people were giving him role claims, and I wanted the truth.
You asked me this via PM and it just so happened I told you the truth: people were telling me roleclaims because I was pm'ing people and asking for them.

I didn't get anything I consider solidly reliable. I don't really care, I was mostly interested in the communications themselves.

I've been watching this conversation for a while now. I think Sora has a vote on me for some reason or other that seems reasonably legitimate but this case of your suggests you're trying really hard to specifically get me lynched for what you're hoping looks like a good reason.

It absolutely, absolutely reeks wolf.

Vote LAC