Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm here! I guess I tried human transmutation or something in between games and lost my place on the list as punishment. I can play werewolf without transmutation circles now, though, so that's nice.

Vote Fraction2
Oh the glorious references

Reactions: Shazam08

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
This isn't a terribly inaccurate observation :)

(To be fair, neither of us were excited by Nobody-votes before that game :p)
True, but until that game you didn't realize you were so fed up with the Nobody-votes and thus didn't do much about it.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys we need a plan of attack. Is anyone actually trying to network/gain info yet?

1) Anyone see any odd pattern-breaking in the votes thus far?
2) Anyone else claim Major Armstrong? I have a few roleclaims so far but this particular one makes me nervous.
3) Anyone feel like bodyguarding me tonight? Since I'm making an effort to identify wolves and network, this makes me a priority target and I will splut tonight w/o your assistance.

I already have a couple votes on me, so switching my vote to someone with zero votes is probably dumb. But I promised I'd attack people who were playing too quiet.

vote dylanpiera.

go go go go!