Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Day end!

Someone else was lynched, but survived Mustang's flames due to being made of metal! He is Alphonse Elric.
Spwnx was found killed, believed to be by a homunculus. He was Edward Elric.
Ouch! First night!

I don't think anyone missed a vote, but I'm not going to taste your grace smite on the first night if you did. I will from now on though.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Cheese

I want to keep the ninja weebl monkey alive for now.
btw I think this is the first time anyone recognized my avatar :)

Ok I had to read the day end summary like 14 times before I realized that it was "Someone Else" who almost died, not "someone else".

Sucks that we lost the seer.

Oh, and I just claimed seer to uh RJS I think, that wasn't clever either.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Right now I think Lethosos is the most likely to be mafia because of his vote yesterday

Vote Lethosos.

Also no-one is talking... I wanted some discussion

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wow, my deathproofness triggered on the first night. Did not expect that.

Anyhow, I am indeed Alphonse Elric, and as a proven villager, I would appreciate getting some roleclaims from everyone and some protection from a bodyguard type.

Also, as it turns out, I have a lot of things going on this weekend, so I won't be able to be very active. Which is unfortunate, seeing as how I may now be critical to a village win. But I'll certainly be able to spend at least some time on the forum between EOD today and EOD tomorrow, assuming I'm still alive then.

I'll come back with a vote shortly. Time to re-read the rolesheet.

Reactions: RealKC

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Right now I think Lethosos is the most likely to be mafia because of his vote yesterday

Vote Lethosos.

Wait what? Lethosos is likely to be a homunculus because he had a part in lynching alphonse and confirming a villager? Great plan on their part. Stellar. They just confirmed a villager and gave the village a magnificent chance to organize and probably reveal the wolves while they're at it. Oh, and I guess strikingwolf is bound to be in on it too because he also took part in this ingenious plan, yet he isn't mentioned at all by you.

With such flawed logic, I'd have to Vote Vikestep

And that's more to satisfy the whole discussion thing and possibly prevent a bandwagon more than to call you an idiot. Which you absolutely aren't you're great.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wait what? Lethosos is likely to be a homunculus because he had a part in lynching alphonse and confirming a villager? Great plan on their part. Stellar. They just confirmed a villager and gave the village a magnificent chance to organize and probably reveal the wolves while they're at it. Oh, and I guess strikingwolf is bound to be in on it too because he also took part in this ingenious plan, yet he isn't mentioned at all by you.

And that's more to satisfy the whole discussion thing and possibly prevent a bandwagon more than to call you an idiot. Which you absolutely aren't you're great.
How would the mafia know that Lethosos was Alphonse back then? goreae... To them, Lethosos is just another villager.

Anyways, my reason for voting was a) because he was the last vote on the person who was lynched, b) because I wanted to generate discussion, and c) because no-one else was acting scummy at that time.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Leth's been known to legitimately make completely oblivious random votes, but he's also managed to play the oblivious goofball pretty well as a wolf. I am OK lynching him.

Vote Leth.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
It's especially important today, too.

PSA: If you know you got hit by a Homunculus power last night, please please please come forward and say something (via PM, if it was Gluttony). If those roles made it into the game, we should hear about it sooner rather than later.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I did it!
I survived N1!
I didn't even lose a grace smite. Now that i know this game started i can start playing. :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Leth mention that he didn't knew the tally at the time, so I doubt he actually wanted Someone Else to get lynched.

Vote Pyure, it felt like you were just acting innocent when SpwnX died so that you won't get called out on your role claim.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

If leth is a wolf, vike's probably coming for you with such blatant protection. Yes. Night 1, LET US KILL THIS GUY THAT IS OBVIOUSLY THE GUY THAT SURVIVES LYNCH.
vote leth

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Evidence against LEth isn't really strong enough. I mean, if I were a wolf, why would I want to get alphahose lynched?
vote cheese cause I don't have a clue what he is trying to say