FTB Store. Looking for input on what people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsted

Jul 29, 2019
Im not sure what more we can actually do to speed things up. The mods needed for the updated DW 20 pack were only finished a couple of days ago. The mods that I want for the new pack I am working on are not finished yet. We cannot update the old packs because some critical mods like Thaumcraft 3 were not updated and other critical mods like Thermal Expansion have not been updated yet.

Any chance of the configs being maintained in a public repository (i'm assuming you've got them in git or similar and that you've had them more or less ready for quite a while) so people can snag them and roll their own installs until the packs arrive?

Thanks for the awesome work you're doing!

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of the configs being maintained in a public repository (i'm assuming you've got them in git or similar and that you've had them more or less ready for quite a while) so people can snag them and roll their own installs until the packs arrive?

Thanks for the awesome work you're doing!

from what I can see all the configs related to FTB are in the mod packs themselves. (i.e. Unleashed has a Gregtech config) Having said that, it won't help you too much, several key mods made alot of changed. (TC3 --> TC4 throws up with just forge and it's self.)

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
One thing you have to consider is mod updates, changes, and rewrites. Things might get obsolete very fast.

With that being said, I'd love to make some of these for the shop. They're super fun to create.

Perhaps you ought to just make the designs anyway, and if it's not chosen for the shop, you can take it down to the local Kinko's for your own personal copy. :D

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'd say flash drives but I have several of them which'd probably be cheaper and have more storage capacity.

Lanyards and hoodies please! I'd buy the shit out of that!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Screw tshirts, we want hoodies! (I just bought the tshirt I wanted, so I don't mind them going)

I prefer tees... Hoodies are almost targets on your back in some neighborhoods, including mine.

Reactions: Voxy

Voxy

Jul 29, 2019
So we have the clothing part with hats and hoodies. Maybe more than just ballcap style hats. Stocking caps maybe? Winter is right around the corner. There is the jewelry option (earrings, necklaces, bracelets). Lanyards and keychain options to accessorize. Computer accessories with logos ex: mouse mats and flashdrives. How about laptop stickers? Or stickers in general. There is the kitchen gear with mugs. What about soda(pop) can holders? AKA: Koozies

I don't know how possible it is, but maybe add the food option. Example: Gummys or chocolates in the shapes of different machines/tools/ characters.
How about some ftb character action figures? Maybe get some Lego versions of the mods..

I don't know to what extent you can sell FTB items without copyright infringment. Hopefully you are getting good ideas from all the posts everyone has!

(I know some of these things are a bit repetitive and random with this post but just go with it :D )

Voxy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to double post but I had another idea!! What about an app for FTB mods? I am sure it's been considered already by the developers but I know when I first started playing MC I immediately downloaded the official companion app. Yes I had to pay for some other MC related apps, but I didn't care. To support people who love the game as much as myself is something I would do again and again!!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to double post but I had another idea!! What about an app for FTB mods? I am sure it's been considered already by the developers but I know when I first started playing MC I immediately downloaded the official companion app. Yes I had to pay for some other MC related apps, but I didn't care. To support people who love the game as much as myself is something I would do again and again!!

Like a mobile app?

Status
Not open for further replies.