FTB Store. Looking for input on what people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oemb

Jul 29, 2019
I think you guys should make Diamond Drills out of foam just like mojang makes pickaxes

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I think you guys should make Diamond Drills out of foam just like mojang makes pickaxes

FTB can only really make FTB things, this would require either written permission from the mod makers of, in this case, IC2, or the IC2 devs themselves doing it separate to FTB. Since FTB is planning on opening the store to allow mod makers to sell things through the FTB store, there's no reason that couldn't happen in the future.

Mainly, it's just copyright concerns at this point, and sourcing of whatever company would be able to create those.

Reactions: Ashzification

Bryant

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the store and a lot of the merchandise that you have made available. However, I do wish you would form a US outlet of the store merchandise that has more reasonable prices for us unfortunate yanks. A FTB t-shirt would cost us about $33 if we use pay pal. I hate to say it, but that's not reasonable for a t-shirt. That's $7 more dollars than minecraft itself. Can't you help us poor Americans out a wee bit. After all, we have to pay for our own healthcare. :)

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
i think some foam stuff from mods would be a good money maker
tinkers long sword
diamond drill and jack hammer
railcraft crowbar
a crescent hammer

just famous tools from some of the biggest mods
and all of them a designed by the maker of the mod that its from.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
i think some foam stuff from mods would be a good money maker
tinkers long sword
diamond drill and jack hammer
railcraft crowbar
a crescent hammer

just famous tools from some of the biggest mods
and all of them a designed by the maker of the mod that its from.
FTB can only really make FTB things, this would require either written permission from the mod makers of, in this case, IC2, or the IC2 devs themselves doing it separate to FTB. Since FTB is planning on opening the store to allow mod makers to sell things through the FTB store, there's no reason that couldn't happen in the future.

Mainly, it's just copyright concerns at this point, and sourcing of whatever company would be able to create those.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I had a goofy thought that I probably should post on the MC forums since it's in vanilla, but thought I'd share here as well as it's good for a brief laugh...

How about fake glasses? You know, like the Groucho glasses, except with the (forgive me) butter-cube-like Villager nose? Perhaps a wind-up mechanism could turn it into a Witches nose...

john p kossman

Jul 29, 2019
In the straw poll ,the most likely item I would buy, is at the bottom of the list " Hat" "Cap" Knit Cap"(Its cold now in Pennsylvania) I think You should consider visibility and advertising on your products.
Mouse pads, flash drives ,mugs would be seen by few other people .Stickers, decals,pins,pens,Items that could be given to others might work also (include web address on item)
Give people what they want {vanity Items} but raise awareness about feed the beast also
sweat shirts hoodies are good but pricey . T shirts are under my shirt .
If you want other item no one will see try thermal underwear,nose hair clippers or access to Direwolf20's vanilla server
(Sorry the last line was a joke Direwolf20 doesn't play vanilla minecraft)

Last edited:

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
In the straw poll ,the most likely item I would buy, is at the bottom of the list " Hat" "Cap" Knit Cap"(Its cold now in Pennsylvania) I think You should consider visibility and advertising on your products.
Mouse pads, flash drives ,mugs would be seen by few other people .Stickers, decals,pins,pens,Items that could be given to others might work also (include web address on item)
Give people what they want {vanity Items} but raise awareness about feed the beast also
sweat shirts hoodies are good but pricey . T shirts are under my shirt .
If you want other item no one will see try thermal underwear,nose hair clippers or access to Direwolf20's vanilla server

I wonder how much they could get by auctioning an invitation to DW's server?

Status
Not open for further replies.