FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
It's actually VoxelMap, check under the "lite mods" tab on the main menu screen.

Well.. good thing i didn't kill the entire voxel kit at first glance then. since that is exactly what i did in the mindcrack pack due to the lag it was making with it's buggy sound mod.
it's default setting is showing mobs as well.. dunno how i feel about that tho.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. good thing i didn't kill the entire voxel kit at first glance then. since that is exactly what i did in the mindcrack pack due to the lag it was making with it's buggy sound mod.
it's default setting is showing mobs as well.. dunno how i feel about that tho.
Just press "m" and find the setting. (Or you could set a hotkey to toggle it on/off.)

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Rei's Minimap is no longer in any packs (as of the new builds)

you know why it got removed? I kinda liked the customizability of it.
guess i got to check out the voxelmap options then... :confused:
Anyone know if they have fixed some of the performance bugs that voxel caused?

edit: Mindcrack still has rei's minimap as of v.8.1.1.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate and Yogspack both have VoxelMap, so I suspect we will be getting them in the rest of the packs too.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
I looked in the configs and mods folders of direwolf20 in v5.2.0, and I saw bibliocraft was there.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't added it in but it also doen't show up in game or in the edit modpacks panel, only in the mods folder

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Okay... apparently there is a new pack in the launcher; the first of the Immersion packs! I guess this is the pack hinted at in DW20's most recent server play video. I guess we also will have a TerraFirmaCraft pack coming soon too.
And UE has been renamed to Ampz. A bit odd, given that it is the same pack as Voltz, but I guess it gives each launcher some independence.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
okay, I've checked the mods folder again and bibliocraft wasn't there. I blame lack of sleep.