FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
A couple corrections:

- ChickenChunks is in Ultimate: it's version 1.3.1 I believe.
- Flat Bedrock is v1.0.3 - it's the Power Crystals version

That's all! :D

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, flat bedrock so you will be unable to trap the wither and get cheap nether stars.

who cares, not even using ultimate anymore.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to new Ultimate build and fixed the image cutting off the side. Don't know what happened there.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
You haven't added BiblioCraft to your list, it was added in the new Ultimate update. Also, Ultimate now uses GregTech 2.81a. :)

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, Bibliocraft is there, just forgot to sort in alphabetical order. I'll fix it later, I'm on my phone right now :)

CraftUrToe

Jul 29, 2019
Is Mindcrack still playable for everyone if Finale Ultimate pack without beta is out?
If no ill switch to Ultimate Pack soon!

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Is Mindcrack still playable for everyone if Finale Ultimate pack without beta is out?
If no ill switch to Ultimate Pack soon!

You should be able to switch your world over. The only mod thats missing is traincraft so there might be some holes in your world where oil sands/crude oil used to be

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm as I see it in my launcher. V 1.0.1 of Ultimate is out. (Release not beta.)
+1, sadly it seems the launcher is having trouble downloading the Minecraft jars and the forge libs. I copied them over from the Mindcrack pack though and it seems to be working. I'm not sure if it's a server issue though or if it's on my end of the line.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see the point of secret rooms in FTB Ultimate.
EDIT: Also annoyingly, there are now two types of rubber, the IC2 rubber and the MineFactoryReloaded rub
ber.
ANOTHER EDIT: I understand that it is in beta.