Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
new map now LIVE!
everyone who had stuff in their inv will have to wait till tomorrow as the file got deleted when i was transferring it and my backup is from this afternoon (GMT).
123kas should have one

Timoteo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Barta, I love your server, its a great place for me to have some fun building stuff with my friends. However, Recently the server seem to be having some serious lag problems. Mostly, blocks have to be broken a few times before they will actually dissapear, and machines seem to work extra slowely. If this is something that isnt server related and has to do with my client i apologize, but im pretty sure its serverside. Can you look into that for me?
Thanks!

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue that has adverted my testing for a bit now, but as it's got worse i will try my best

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Try:
Removing special mobs
Changing the grief protection plugin
Removing world border

Usually sometimes it's the server plugins that take the tps

Last edited:

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bartna, my friends and I have been on the server for about a week now. The server is great, but the tick-rate gets pretty bad. It's not a huge problem, the server just needs to restart more often. Every 2 hours would be perfect, there are plugins to schedule them that work like a charm, too!

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Residence plugin definitely making lag, It does it when I go in and out of my designated /res zone. even more worse when done rapidly.

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log into the server anymore. Everytime I try to connect, it shows I am joining and then I get booted. After it returns me to the 'join server' screen, this message pops up:

ScreenShot2014-03-22at123307PM_zps64629588.png

Anyone know how to fix this?

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Can you do a /kill all mobs because I have one in my base and every time I re spawn it instantly kills me. And I can't play with it

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
The NBT error is back. I guess that means my player file is corrupted. Oh well, thanks for trying to fix it, I figure I can replace what I lost without too much trouble. Thanks again for trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
The servers crashing a lot. It might need a restart. Like it gets working and then like 3-5 minutes later it crashed again.

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
The servers crashing a lot. It might need a restart. Like it gets working and then like 3-5 minutes later it crashed again.

The server was working fine when I was the only one in it, as soon as a second player joins the server, it stops working and then every gets kicked out. After 10-15 minutes, you are able to join the server again. However, if more than one person joins, the same thing happens.

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully, we won't have to do a rollback because I have a lot of valuable stuff and time consuming stuff that I don't want to lose.

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
agreed, I've mostly gutted my base of all machines that would take TPS like rotarycraft and put my AE system on standby. this was when I was the only player online and I still get a kick. I would say this is a server side problem. at least when you connect from my side of the world.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
The server was working fine when I was the only one in it, as soon as a second player joins the server, it stops working and then every gets kicked out. After 10-15 minutes, you are able to join the server again. However, if more than one person joins, the same thing happens.

I had the same problem on my server. Was using mcpc+ build 250. It have a major issue of crashing server at second player log. Today they release build 251 that fix it. Now its all good. Try that.