Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Odd it should push you back i will look into it

:Edit: I've taken it off for now as there's little cause for space

:Edit: also the server's up

Jul 29, 2019
Bartna I have a suggestion to make and ,if possible, Install a plugin that automatically restarts the server in case of crash.

This way we can have more up time and we do not have to wait for you to get home to restart the server every time it crashes.

Because this server is loosing a lot of weekly up time because of these crashes.

Thanks.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
plugins will only work if the server is working really, so if there's a crash it won't work either generally

:edit: i will be updating to 1.1.1 on Monday which may help but it seems to be a mfr issue

:Edit: Found the issue... Hannibal home again

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
But I haven't been on for about a week, when I do get on its just about 15-20mins usually just placing normal blocks

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I will be looking into ALL problems tomorrow plus updating it. if its what i think it is i will need to edit the map as it could be not just hannibals even though the crash log points to that region

:edit: edit the map wont mean a full restart but i may put it back a day or 2 before all this started

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Update the pack first? it might just be a bug or poor optimization by one of the mods in 1.1.0 updating might fix problems

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
There is a section of the FTB forums that lists all the bugs and crashes people have found in FTB Monster, maybe what crashed the server is one of the problems listed there.

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
Before rolling it back, you may want to try just updating the pack first. The bug/glitch/problem that is causing the crashes might be remedied in the newest updates.