Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
did you by chance put the world borders back on because there is 10 chunks in the world where I am and when I tried /home the server went bonkers and crashed so either it was that or that my /home doesn't work, my home is outside the world borders, or the game crashed before I got the /home done. So can you move me to spawn once you have time. Because I joined 2 time and both times when I joined I crashed the server so it might be me.

Edit: The server came up and I tried /spawn and that didn't work either and the server crashed so I am pretty sure I am the one crashing the game as of now, also when I joined next time there was void all around me

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
i try to get on and it tells me i do not have the correct multiparty enabled on this client?????????

What does this mean

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
world borders is not installed any more so ignore that.

trail if that that's the case which it seems to be i will need to push your region back a week and a bit

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I'm truly surprised it's not hannibal this time, though he did do something a few days ago apparently according to the crash logs

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
So am I good to join the server?

Edit: I didn't join though so it isn't me

Last edited:

Pilkie

Jul 29, 2019
The server is stuck at 0 TPS, practically crashed, with only the chat working again.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
i am doing a full reinstall (not the map of course) plugins won't be put on till tonight as i ran out of time

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I restarted it last night which brought it back up but it maybe down again for some reason.
i will restart it now if so

Nizin

Jul 29, 2019
I think it might be me crashing the server now, when I log on I just fall through the world and it crashes

Last edited: