Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
oh but you online now? I'm getting clientside render crashes with pre-1.0.11 ichor wands. I want to ask if you can disable or change the ID for the Thaumcraft WandCasting=25010 in the config to 0 or some other for just a little bit then revert it, It will remove all wands in the world though along with the one on my Thaumcraft room but the wand in my inventory and my bag won't be so I need to be there when/if you do that. I'd rather you do this method rather than: delete my player.dat, remove KAMI (I have important stuff in my KAMI bag), update TT to build 130.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i try to join, i can't because i don't have extrautils:fences and extrautils:pipeJacket

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I will move you to spawn for now till i can speak with you about it online when we can

Edit: i have "moved" you player file not deleted it. i will add it again when it's safe

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
done with most of the offending wands, checked all the chests. the one left is in my inventory and my bag though my .dat file didnt get restored

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
should be back up now

edit: the world has some how been corrupted maybe due to fixes with ichor wand last night

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
I can tell you it does not have many complaints, most being bugs which is due to FTB monster being in beta
as the owner i'm going to say "yeeeeeaaaah join it's great" but instead try a day on the server and see what you think, most of the most common active players might give you a tp far away from spawn so you can setup if you ask

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
noo.. im broken again, this the world is different from the fixes we did last time. my pre-1.0.11 ichor wands are back.

but I dont have an ichor wand in my visible inventory, only in my bag and base

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
at the moment something is breaking the worlds. a quarry plus seems to be the issue

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
so will there be another restore to after those ichor wand fixes and when will it be safe to play again?

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
at the moment Hannibal i'm not sure, I may very well reset the world as the cause is unknown or everyone can get angry with me about the rollbacks

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
If you're going for a total reset might I suggest you look into qcraft and endernet? It would at least save our stuff.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
i will prob just give every one who's playing atm a bunch of cash so you all can buy stuff as the items them self on the current map could cause issues. it won't be till thursday that it may happen

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
then just endernet at least? its not about the things that you can buy instantly or the raw materials, I think its more about the time spent. playing new on reset feels very detached and hits motivation to make new stuff. at least with endernet some sort of attachment is still there, which means more of the old players? I dont know about the others but thats what I think.

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
If we do reset you could just save the player file so we can at least keep all the items we have in our inventory. So you could just put everything in your me network except a power source and then put those items in your inventory you would have all your items, or put the items in a strongbox in your inventory. So you would have everything

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
put all the stuff you want in bag of holdings strongboxes can cause problems like that but bags seem to be safe