Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Hannibal i have now gone to your home myself without a crash, which makes me think it's not a server side problem or chest problem but i will do that to see what happens

Edit: it's been done now so you can try and log on

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Still can't log in, it can be ruled out that my main player file is not the cause. Any other player file maybe? I've no idea what sort a server keeps, maybe map? I use Zan's

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
i just deleted your player file just now as i saw you log on which i think is the cause as the average size in 1 to 5MB yours was 48MB i did not do it before as i wanted to see if it was the cabinets

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Just got in thanks, though I thought you didnt restore the chunk yet? thats why I mentioned the cabinets, It's one strongbox in my base after I started crashing. also I've lost a few machines?

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Some one is ignoring the rules and is raiding/stealing in peoples home on the main world! any more of this and i will jail any person on during the period that it may have happened

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to monster 1.0.10
Chunks deleted with as little loss to homes/bases as much as possible

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
when do you think the update from 1.0.9 to 1.1.0 will be. Also If we want the Biome's O Plenty World Type, we have to set it to that because in the configs it isn't set up to put them in the default world, just though I would let you know. Also is the server down because I can't get it to come up for me so I can play?

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.10 maybe on tomorrow but i will be testing the map for a while before i put it on

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
After 2 days worth of troubles, the server is back online with 1.0.10 also

please note you may have to sort out dodgy looking areas around your bases due to new biomes

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Might have broke the server, here's how to fix:

To the north of spawn and a little to the left in a biome corner I have my quarry. It's activated with a Redstone signal, just delete the wireless receiver on the top to stop the Redstone signal and the quarry should immediately stop.

EDIT: reason for this is because the quarry is mining chunks that the server hasn't generated yet, normally the quarry can go slow enough that the server can keep up with the chunk generation but my quarry is running on supercharged power so it goes much much faster than even MPS jetpack flight, I overestimated the server speed. Cut off the redstone signal in MCedit and it should turn off.

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
meant pm by the way.

Edit: The server's going to need a rollback a day or 2

Edit: i'm going to update to 1.0.11 while at it

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
It was up for a few hours, then crashed again. Bartna must be troubleshooting it, since 1.0.11 changed alot with mod updates.

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Yo bartna, what time do you usually play? I need help with a client-side crash, entirely not my fault this time.