FTB Beyond Release

Oxnuum

Jul 29, 2019
Man I played Infinity a few years ago. I can't wait to get back into FTB! I just wish I had more time nowadays :(

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
BAck again with some magic idea help. need magic storage. not transfer just storage if any. Also looking for some magic rf production if that is even possible cause I might have to go with Refined storage if I can't think of anything else?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
some magic rf production
nothing more magical then mana flux field from botania for this approach of generating rf

if u can tweak the configs of refined storage then u can config away most/all the rf costs i think
example:
# Whether the Controller uses energy [default: true]
B:usesEnergy=true
}

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
nothing more magical then mana flux field from botania for this approach of generating rf

if u can tweak the configs of refined storage then u can config away most/all the rf costs i think
example:
# Whether the Controller uses energy [default: true]
B:usesEnergy=true
}
let me check that in game and see. Note: checked and that works so well. I am currently producing mana into a mana splinter thing into 3 other pools. the north pool is got a alchemy under it, the left pool is for rune making, and I have set up 8 furnaces, a exoflame, and a fallen Kanade and o west pool for regen and cooking and it will line up nicely with right where I want the controller. Thx! Now if Only there was some kind of magic storage system...:(

Last edited:

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
let me check that in game and see. Note: checked and that works so well. I am currently producing mana into a mana splinter thing into 3 other pools. the north pool is got a alchemy under it, the left pool is for rune making, and I have set up 8 furnaces, a exoflame, and a fallen Kanade and o west pool for regen and cooking and it will line up nicely with right where I want the controller. Thx! Now if Only there was some kind of magic storage system...:(

Chest can hold over the weight of the Effie Tower in blocks of gold.

But in all seriousness doesn't Botania's red string let you make a big storage system out of chest

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Chest can hold over the weight of the Effie Tower in blocks of gold.

But in all seriousness doesn't Botania's red string let you make a big storage system out of chest
don't haven't play with magic enough I will check it out. I am not really looking for a sorting system more storage. I mean I can just stick with storage draws for sorting. Note: Check in game and the wiki mDon't think red string will help. Going to have to go with Refined Storage for now and I can alway switch if I find a magic way.. It will at least be powered magical. :)

Last edited:
R

Robobrine

Changelog normally takes a few days to update, but it seems like they only updated some mods, so nothing too exciting.

Reactions: Rei Da Tecnologia

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
they are still working on it I think they said some time after june but no real eta.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Expert mode we originally said was targetted for June, currently the pack hasn't hit internal testing yet so there is a really high likelihood that the June estimate will slip *at least* until July, possibly later.

Reactions: Henry Link

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
It is poping up now the hardcore beyond is going to be 1.11 on the main menu of beyond pack in game, is this confirmed true Quetzi?

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
It's too soon for me to try and guess the final mod line-up, the pack isn't even in internal testing yet.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I think his thought was that maybe AE does not have a 1.11 version...? Don't ever use it so I don't keep up.