FTB Beyond Release

S

Shiftless-Andreas

Dear Modpack developer can u pls consider updating xnet mod as well? Because it has a breaking bug in the current 1.2 that is fixed in 1.3.1. Controllers are only useable once.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Just fyi Minecraft 1.12 pre release 2 is now up on the launchers for those interested and wanting to try the new ui crafting stuff...FYI.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
That and personally I was glad to see the unstable ingot business go away. I always thought the timed mechanic was a little to punishing for me. I'm just not that quick and I felt locked out of a lot that mod had to offer until I could do the 2nd activation ritual in the end.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
This is so the news thread they have posted like 4 times now the reports should be posted on another thread or it most likely will not get seen don't know why they keep posting them here?

R

Robobrine

@grinch25rus To add mods to a modpack you first need to unlock the pack (Click the modpack -> the '...' on the top right -> Profile Options -> Uncheck 'Locked'). Now if you click on 'Get more Content' (also top right) you'll be able to add new mods.

Darianna

Jul 29, 2019
Mhh...is there something disable in the Configs or so for Butterflys from Forestry? I dont have any of them...have seen 1 or 2....but they vanish or die ? Have build me a big House for Forestry and was in Hope the Butterfly pollinated my Trees....and because the are locked in the house i have always butterflys there...but...no....and i have most of the time 4 - 5 Forestry Trees there
Butterflys are enabled in the config for forestry....thats not the reason...but what is it? Any hint?

X

Xelriel

Does anyone else by chance get this error when trying to install Shaders mod?

The game crashed whilst initializing game The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't bake vanilla models to the format that doesn't fit into the default one: format: 9 elements: 3,Position,Float 4,Vertex Color,Unsigned Byte 2,UV,Float 2,UV,Short 3,Normal,Byte 1,Padding,Byte 2,Padding,Float 4,Padding,Short 4,Padding,Short

Also trying to install the latest Optifine just crashes before even loading up!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey guys magic ore doubling and I already looked at Blood magic and decided against it for ore doubling and I'm not planing on Embers just yet. An other good or bad ideas.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Does anyone else by chance get this error when trying to install Shaders mod?

The game crashed whilst initializing game The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't bake vanilla models to the format that doesn't fit into the default one: format: 9 elements: 3,Position,Float 4,Vertex Color,Unsigned Byte 2,UV,Float 2,UV,Short 3,Normal,Byte 1,Padding,Byte 2,Padding,Float 4,Padding,Short 4,Padding,Short

Also trying to install the latest Optifine just crashes before even loading up!
That isn't unexpected behaviour, there are good reasons why we can't support using Optifine.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I hate Optfine. It has gotten better but when it first came out it always made the videos recorded with it all derpy and shadowy.

OfficerLovejoy

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with Forestry in the newest FTB Beyond Version:

I can't seem to get the secondary output / specialty from bees even if i match their preferred biome / temperature / humidity.
Is there something i am missing here?
2017-05-24_18.19.34.png