FTB Beyond Release

R

Robobrine

Anyone know of a block mover in Beyond? All I want to do is to move around the IC2 rubber tree rubber spot blocks.
Don't know if there's something cheaper but Frame Pushers from Funky Locomotion work.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Botania's rod and the moving wand. I don't know if they will do what you want though.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah, moving wand should do the trick. Which Botania Rod? I'm pretty sure the swapping one doesn't do it. I need it preserved as an entity so when I set it down the rubber spot is still on it, because I can stack them up on a Forestry Farm and have it harvest them for me.

Chuck Sommerville

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I'll go look. I was quarrying for them in an extreme hills biome with a builder/quarry, and didnt find any. I can do a walk around the biome then.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I'm living near a couple of hives. Amusingly, they're the only bee type I've run across that doesn't sting me just for being near.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Anyone know of a block mover in Beyond? All I want to do is to move around the IC2 rubber tree rubber spot blocks.

blood magic's teleposers are a lovely tool for that .(and the moving wand is not in the pack because i dont think not enough wands is in the pack)
just dont make the common mistake of forgetting to bind the tele-position foci to your self (right click in the air with one to bind it to your self) u need 2 teleposers to move blocks/creatures/item/players from 1 teleposer to another the foci goes in the teleposer to be triggered by redstone signil (remebering to right click the foci on the other teleposer then placing the foci inside by not right clicking with it to open the teleposers inventory )the t1 telepostion focus only moves whats directly on top of both teleposer in the pair

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I'm in Single Player, so if I have to add a mod in, I can do it, but I want to try Blood Magic, so I'll probably do that.

C

CamP

I've found a bug with Agricraft in the 1.4.0 Beta. It appears that if a creeper explodes near/on your crops while on a claimed teamate chunk it crashes the server. Crash log attached. ALSO noteworthy. We have explosions in claimed chunks disabled. However, the creeper was able to explode.

Attachments

• crash-log.txt
    42.4 KB · Views: 50
V

Vektuz

Hmm, I just updated this morning to the latest (BETA), and JEI no longer appears to show recipes for processing things (crusher, smelter, anything really except vanilla).

I'll try restarting and stuff. How odd.

M

macmacf

Hmm, I just updated this morning to the latest (BETA), and JEI no longer appears to show recipes for processing things (crusher, smelter, anything really except vanilla).

I'll try restarting and stuff. How odd.
I've got the same error. Super annoying. No processing recipies! Only crafting if pressing r from the inventory.