FTB Beyond Release

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey A pack dev....what about those crystal and empowered oil recipes for the vat and Canner...rofl...rofl...:(..:)

Reactions: Everlasting2

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
@madman587587 They aren't quite ready for 1.10.2 yet. The dev is working on them and he does have an alpha version. So might it make it into the pack. But the FTB team will decide that one. In the mean time look at Chisel & Bits.

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
That's a good point, maybe I've just missed seeing them. I will use a potion of nightvision to peer into the depths on my next boating trip.

I think they spawn in Deep Ocean, not Ocean. And even in my simple (few mods) 1.10.2 sandbox I sometimes have to travel to find one. I don't think it has anything to do with Beyond.

DanH

Jul 29, 2019
I'm liking the new pack and appreciate the work FTB staff puts into making these for our use. I'm not going to complain about why isn't xxx mod or whatever in there. I am curious, though, about the ore distribution changes for Cobalt and Ardite in the nether. I'm not complaining. I like being able to have all the high end tools I want and plenty of ingots for repair. I was just surprised at how much was easily accessible and curious if there was another reason behind making them common. Are they needed for other things in this pack or something that I'm not familiar with?

Thanks.

K

killallrebels

I somehow the other night got rid of the WAILA bar at the top. his post on the Forum says it should be numpad 0/1 And none of it does anything, any ideas on how to get it working again?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
I somehow the other night got rid of the WAILA bar at the top. his post on the Forum says it should be numpad 0/1 And none of it does anything, any ideas on how to get it working again?

WAILA? You mean TOP(the one Probe).
Check keyboard settings to see how to open it. Alternativly there is a item as well to open the GUI. Also a chat comand that I don´t remmember now and am to lazzy to google.

T

Thepump2001

I've been a fan of the FTB packs for quite some time now, and I've been looking forward to this pack's release. I'm loving it so far, however, it is a tad bit disappointing that the old Thermal Expansion Itemducts and Fluxducts are not included. Is there a reason for this? Or is it mod developer side issue?

I was just wondering, thanks in advance ;)

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
I've been a fan of the FTB packs for quite some time now, and I've been looking forward to this pack's release. I'm loving it so far, however, it is a tad bit disappointing that the old Thermal Expansion Itemducts and Fluxducts are not included. Is there a reason for this? Or is it mod developer side issue?

I was just wondering, thanks in advance ;)
They are not yet rdy for 1.10 but will follow as soon as updated and tested (not a oficial statement)

T

Thepump2001

They are not yet rdy for 1.10 but will follow as soon as updated and tested (not a oficial statement)

Aah I see, thank you. I'll be looking forward to that, I've always preferred them over Extra Utilities 2 and Ender IO, and obviously Buildcraft is not an option at the moment. They've always been more satisfying to me. :p:)

S

Senophoe

Has anyone found a way to automatically harvest Agricraft's Nether Wart?

Farming Station (EnderIO) breaks the Crop Sticks, causing the seed to be planted on normal soil and have it's stats lost.
Farmer (Actually Adittions) doesn't harvest Nether Wart.
Crop Harvester (IndustrialCraft) is not craftable.

As it seems to me the only ways to do so are by using EnderIO's Farming Station with Minecraft's regular Nether Wart, or through Botania automation. Not sure the last one works with Agricraft, though.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
That's a good point, maybe I've just missed seeing them. I will use a potion of nightvision to peer into the depths on my next boating trip.
you can make Primarine shards with AA infuser thing, fyi.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Has anyone found a way to automatically harvest Agricraft's Nether Wart?

Farming Station (EnderIO) breaks the Crop Sticks, causing the seed to be planted on normal soil and have it's stats lost.
Farmer (Actually Adittions) doesn't harvest Nether Wart.
Crop Harvester (IndustrialCraft) is not craftable.

As it seems to me the only ways to do so are by using EnderIO's Farming Station with Minecraft's regular Nether Wart, or through Botania automation. Not sure the last one works with Agricraft, though.
you should be able to set a few user machines to right click them and and ether pipe out or auto collect using vac hopper type device/flower.

Axium1998

Jul 29, 2019
Been waiting for this since completing Infinity Evolved Expert, and cannot wait to play this one in expert mode!

M

Mr. Crain

CHUNK LOADING! What in the world is going on here..? The FTB Utilities Map Claiming/Loading is not working at all for me....I tried to craft the Extra Utils 2 "Chunk Loading Ward" ...won't let me craft that...please help a dude out lol What configs do I need to change for the FTBUtilities to work like it used to..or how do I craft the damn Chunk Loading Ward ??? :(

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
@Mr. Crain I feel your pain on that one. The chunk loading in FTBU has to be the worst non functional chunk loading system I've ever seen. I will be adding chick chunks to the pack when expert mode is released. I will not have my players suffer due to the poor chunk loading from FTBU.