-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I'll give it a go asap
Also, I thought that when I looked at the Fland content packs list that at least one of the tank packs is 1.7.10?
Possibly the WOT alpha pack or something?

Anyway thanks for your work![DOUBLEPOST=1414693111][/DOUBLEPOST]Also just wondering, does this run for 2 weeks then end? Or after 2 weeks is the world reset and then we continue? Or after 2 weeks is this just continued?

I looked and the WOT pack was still in 1.5 :( There could be another though... No problem man this is fun. ;) I'm thinking run for two weeks then restart and do it again if we all want to. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414693492][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to join you guys, but how can I join?

Start a conversation with me containing the info found in previous posts. Then I will whitelist you on the official Fly Boys server opening on the 7th. :)

Maceo Cantlin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, yesterday I filled out an application to join... But I think I should just make myself a FTB account to say that I want to join.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, yesterday I filled out an application to join... But I think I should just make myself a FTB account to say that I want to join.

Yes those applications were not for my server. To get on mine start a conversation with me with the needed info mentioned earlier in this thread.

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Yes reseting it would make it awesome!

All da hype!

I'll have a look at tank packs today, and I'll stick it in the private conversation if I find one. Just cause tanks would be awesome!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Yes reseting it would make it awesome!

All da hype!

I'll have a look at tank packs today, and I'll stick it in the private conversation if I find one. Just cause tanks would be awesome!
Flans contains two as of now. :) But we could use more.

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Flans contains two as of now. :) But we could use more.
Sweet as I have IT first thing this morning at school, so will have a bit of a browse ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414699629][/DOUBLEPOST]Just having a look at more packs, here's what I found:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/monolith-pack-for-flans-mod-411/
Monolith pack: adds tanks, massive guns and planes. 1.7.10

http://flansmod.com/content-pack/26...irection=DESC&seed=1.41469747416E+12&pageon=1
World of Tanks content pack Alpha: adds tanks and tank related items. 1.7.10

Also found some of Manus's mods for 1.7.10:
http://www.minecraft-smp.de/download.php?view.192: Modern Warfare package
http://www.minecraft-smp.de/download.php?view.194: Simple parts package
http://www.minecraft-smp.de/download.php?view.195: WWII Vehicles package

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Monolith is for 1.6.4

WOT should be good, I'll test it.

I already have flans Modern Warfare and Simple parts is Manus's different enough?

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno, just saw it and assumed it was different

I'll try them possibly tonight. They look really good - Manus makes good mods.

pipin96

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im pipin96 i would like to join. dragonid1423 told me about this it sounds like kittens and amasingness so ya.
Thanks,
pipin96

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Hello im pipin96 i would like to join. dragonid1423 told me about this it sounds like kittens and amasingness so ya.
Thanks,
pipin96
Cool! Start a conversation with PhoenixSmith with your IGN, your Razer ID, and your email to be whitelisted. In the meantime, feel free to contribute stuff and things![DOUBLEPOST=1414712424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright Ill test them out as well. :) Thanks for looking.
No problem, just trying to make this pack awesome!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Look at what Jedi has dug up for me! I'll join if you still need/are accepting players. I will warn you though, by mc skills are rusty at best considering the last time I played was in August iirc...

Reactions: null123

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Cool! Start a conversation with PhoenixSmith with your IGN, your Razer ID, and your email to be whitelisted. In the meantime, feel free to contribute stuff and things![DOUBLEPOST=1414712424][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem, just trying to make this pack awesome!
Thanks for the help!

Yeah, if you do include tinkers, please at least ban rapiers.[DOUBLEPOST=1414715906][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, is borderlands in the pack? Its a really nice weapons mod :3

Yerp no Tico. :( No it's not yet Ill check it out. I'm going to be gone unitl Monday but hopefully the final pack will be out by Wednesday. :)

Edit: Unfortunately that mod has not updated and the creator is on "Hiatus" :(

Look at what Jedi has dug up for me! I'll join if you still need/are accepting players. I will warn you though, by mc skills are rusty at best considering the last time I played was in August iirc...

Awesome! We still have room but its getting pretty full. :p :) Your skills should warm up after some hardcore pvp. :) Can you send me the info mentioned in the earlier post?

Also I am going to start friending everyone who has sent me their info on Razer. If you did send me the info and are not friended in the next few days please alert me to i. Thank you everyone.

Test Server is not working ATM need to finish getting a static IP. ;)

Last edited:

n8kry

Jul 29, 2019
Will definitely be joining, anything I can do Phoenix? I'll help Josh get all his stuff going good.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Do we know when the server will be up? Because I feel before we pick teams, we should all meet.
That is up to Christophernjsp, but I believe they said sometime this weekend. It would be nice to meet up before teams are decided.

I would like to suggest that they team be created randomly. Would make things easier. Also, are we only doing 2 teams?

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed that the vehicles pack isn't in the modpack, and on the website its for 1.6.4, How did Bdubs get it.