-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GuitarjonazZ

Jul 29, 2019
Im not a big programmer, but ingame i am a builder, and build same style as bdubs, so i could make some pretty neat schematics for schematica :) I would love to help any way i can :)

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Im not a big programmer, but ingame i am a builder, and build same style as bdubs, so i could make some pretty neat schematics for schematica :) I would love to help any way i can :)

Sure man we will need good schematics. I'm hoping to have FB server up by Friday.

john boyle

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been looking up Flyboys servers to play but there are none. I think this is a great Idea and hope I can join in. I already filled out an application though like guitarjonazZ im not a big programmer but i still hope i can join.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been looking up Flyboys servers to play but there are none. I think this is a great Idea and hope I can join in. I already filled out an application though like guitarjonazZ im not a big programmer but i still hope i can join.

The application thing is not mine, my server will be white-listed but prolly all accepted. I dont want programmers just cool peeps to play with on my server.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
He hasn't gotten that far yet. He only submitted an idea so far and everyone just kind of took off with it. I assume he will post a link here when/if it comes up.

Pretty much this. I will hopefully be able to accept everyone who wants to as long as they dont break any rules or such. The server hopefully will be up by Friday. :) Im planning on the two teams having two weeks maybe (or one) then a big battle. I just need everyone who is participating to understand the rules and such so the one requirement is to use Razer comms.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I would love to join. I can do a teamspeak if needed.

Sent from some stupid phone using tappatalk kappa

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to be a part of this, I recently found these two series by Bdubs (addicted!)

I am afraid that I might not be able to be too active though over the next few weeks as I have NCEA exams, but after those I would love to do this!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately I am actually going to be gone all weekend so I have to delay the opening of the server to Nov 7. Also anyone who wants to be white-listed please PM me with your IGN and your Razer coms ID and Email. Ill send out the pack over email once its complete and on Nov 7 we will start. Also everyone may want to familiarize themselves with MC-Heli and Flans since these are going to be the focus. :)

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Modlist for Fly Boys so far (1.7.10 latest versions)-

MC-Heli

Schematic

NEI

Mapwriter

SmartMoving

InvTweaks

Flans Mod (Modern weapons, simple parts, and titans)

Artifice

Multiple cores+libs

Anything else you think would be good?

Server Opening November 7! First battle will be on the 21! (Two weeks prep.)