1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by PhoenixSmith, Oct 26, 2014.

1. PhoenixSmith

PhoenixSmith New Member

Bdoubleo and friends have been playing two series now with mods like Flans and MC-heli and duking it out against each other. I was thinking how cool it would be to do something like that amongst FTB. Would anyone be interested in doing something like that? Modded PVP battles with guns and modern vehicles? If anyone was interested I'm pretty sure my hardware could handle a server for maybe around twenty people, who would want to participate. Any opinions? I was hoping anyone who would want participate would use Razer-Comms, and we could have some strategy going. I've seen alot of peeps on these forums but never in game and thought it would be fun to try something like this. Let me know what you think. ;)

Also if anyone would want to try this and has access to a good server we could use let me know.

2. Ookami5875

Ookami5875 New Member

I would be interested in trying this out. Sounds like a fun event. Maybe there could even set up something like Mindcrack and have the mumble plug-in that allows us to hear other players if they are nearby.

MadTheDofg likes this.
  3. PhoenixSmith

PhoenixSmith New Member

Glad to hear it! :) Ah yes that's what they have on survival of the fittest since its every man for himself. If we are going to do teams though we would need to use comms I think.

4. Niko_Bellic_3

Niko_Bellic_3 New Member

Sign me up, I'll try to setup a PayPal donation and get some good hosting. the infamy pack is perfect for fly boys. I can setup private packs if need be. Request something and I will try to deliver. Mekanism walkie talkies for comms.

5. lolo2438

lolo2438 New Member

I'm down to help. If you guys need to talk to organise, join this teamspeak: ts45.gameservers.com:9421
    It's a community TS that I know well and they probably will setup a server for it if we are enough and they like the idea

6. Niko_Bellic_3

Niko_Bellic_3 New Member

How's about I setup a Google doc for applications. Once we get the list, I'll get the server going.

7. GuitarjonazZ

GuitarjonazZ New Member

I would love to join!

8. lolo2438

lolo2438 New Member

Set up a Document
    I will set up the modpack

It seems that they also have some custom plugins / mods that they haven't specified

9. Treestamp

Treestamp New Member

I would love to help out in anyway I can

10. lolo2438

lolo2438 New Member

We need someone that can program to recreate the Handcuff plugin and the Armor Effect plugin (Armor effects = Slots in inventory + Knockbackresistance)

11. reversecreeper42

reversecreeper42 New Member

I would love to be a part of something like this!

Sent from my Flux Capacitor using Tapatalk

12. GreekAnalyzer

GreekAnalyzer New Member

Will support in any way possible but I have a toaster computer so I wouldn't play.

13. pc_assassin

pc_assassin New Member

I could only play if it was 1.6 or before :(

----------------------------------------------------
    Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

14. PhoenixSmith

PhoenixSmith New Member

Actually I was thinking I would set up the modpack but we could work together. Also anyone who could help setup or donate a server would be awesome. :)

15. lolo2438

lolo2438 New Member

Okok, do you have a skype?
    I generated the basic files with all the mods installed (just need to add directory in MC account manager thingy), here is a DL link: -link comming soon-

Things to do:
    - find missing mods
    - Test modpack
    - create server
    - set the configs
    - set servers configs
    - set up on the Technic platform for easy-downloading

16. Niko_Bellic_3

Niko_Bellic_3 New Member

17. PhoenixSmith

PhoenixSmith New Member

Yea, but I prefer Razer.

18. lolo2438

lolo2438 New Member

Uploaded to Dropbox: https://db.tt/stgkFj9H
    Missing Features:
    - Bear trap
    - dual weilding guns
    - M4 carbine
    - One type only ammo
    - boats
    - cars
    - map fix

Report any bugs

19. PhoenixSmith

PhoenixSmith New Member

Sick! If you want to focus on SOF and I'll do FB thats fine by me. Looks good so far.

20. DarkClown384

DarkClown384 New Member

Yeah, kinda interested on where this is going, probably gonna join if i can run the pack