-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Aldwyn007

Jul 29, 2019
Yea the atomic dissembler is the bomb! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414691504][/DOUBLEPOST]Alpha test pack and Flans content packs-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly8fk57oja5el7r/FlyBoys1.0.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d043uekuk3nwh3s/FlyBoysFlansContentPacks.zip?dl=0

If anyone needs help with installation let me know. The pack is for 1.7.10. Also this is an alpha so report any bugs/crashes here. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414692583][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if anyone wants to hop on a non-whitelisted test server-

Do you think it would be possible for you to send me the test packs directly, the download from dropbox doesn't download them properly.
And will the pack be using the FTB Launcher or will I need to manually install it onto my regular minecraft?

n8kry

Jul 29, 2019
So, Phoenix and I are irl buds, so I can essentially handle things when he's gone until Monday. Atm, there are 22 total who want to join by pm'ing Phoenix. I can answer some questions about the project, but I haven't done a lot of work on the pack itself, so I can't give verifications about that.

@Ookami5875,

The teams are currently planned to be about ten people per, so it should be 2 teams. The reason behind that is the server would already be using a lot of data from the mods, and if we are constantly loading chunks, we would most likely have a few crashes, or couldn't support as many players.

If anyone has anymore questions, post them here and I will try to answer them over the weekend. Send applications in a pm to Phoenix Smith, and he will probably get back to you by the middle of next week.

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
That is up to Christophernjsp, but I believe they said sometime this weekend. It would be nice to meet up before teams are decided.

I would like to suggest that they team be created randomly. Would make things easier. Also, are we only doing 2 teams?

The test server should be up by Sunday. The official server should be up by the 7th still. I agree two teams randomly created.

Do you think it would be possible for you to send me the test packs directly, the download from dropbox doesn't download them properly.
And will the pack be using the FTB Launcher or will I need to manually install it onto my regular minecraft?
Sure, I will send them via email as soon as I can.
I just noticed that the vehicles pack isn't in the modpack, and on the website its for 1.6.4, How did Bdubs get it.

I honestly have no idea... I was wondering about that myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1414761994][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dammit realised I can't join, srry Jedi T_T

Why cant you? ;)

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Alright due to the amount of responses we have been getting, I am going to stop accepting applications sent latter than Sunday night, or over 30. We still have about eight spots open if any one else wants to join. ;)

john boyle

Jul 29, 2019
really cause i applied and i am sending you my info right now on the link you gave me 2 day ago my ign is jdawnbringer18

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I see. Sorry there are a lot of Applications to get through. I'm pretty usre I have all your needed info. If not I will PM you.

john boyle

Jul 29, 2019
k im on razer comm right now btw if we want to friend each other you were right its great and free my only problem is finding my peskey razer id[DOUBLEPOST=1414764042][/DOUBLEPOST]btw i have a freind who want to join and since your not at 30 yet his ign is joesefmayson and ill pm you his email and hes making a razer comms id today

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
k im on razer comm right now btw if we want to friend each other you were right its great and free my only problem is finding my peskey razer id[DOUBLEPOST=1414764042][/DOUBLEPOST]btw i have a freind who want to join and since your not at 30 yet his ign is joesefmayson and ill pm you his email and hes making a razer comms id today

I am at work and cannot get on my Razer but I will friend you latter. Thanks I got his IGN and Email. I need his razer still and your IGN.

Exocetious

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my FTB forum account working! been following this thread since yesterday, hopefully i can get one of the spots that are left :D

will pm you phoenix with the required info :)