-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

sdudeitsadell

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it has been down for a while, but should be up later today.[DOUBLEPOST=1414876241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Start a conversation with Phoenix, with your IGN, your Razer ID, and your email. If there are a few more spaces, you will be accepted

yeah i did, thanks for replying

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
No problem!
I believe there are a few spaces left, so looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield! In the meantime, feel free to contribute stuff and things!

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
Do we know when the server is going up? Or at least the test server? AND the official pack that we will all use?

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Supposedly the test server goes up on Sunday, but we don't know for certain. And the official pack will be released later, as I believe mods will be added, edited and removed beforehand as to ensure it all runs smoothly[DOUBLEPOST=1414882576][/DOUBLEPOST]We are all supposed to meet up on the server on the 7th/8th, so keep posted as to exactly when

pipin96

Jul 29, 2019
So me and dragonid have been testing and we have some issues... Can whoever is leading please contact me on skype my name is pipin9696. Thanks.

Ace6097

Jul 29, 2019
What ways are there to make initial power? I made a metalurgic infuser but i can make power for it.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
What ways are there to make initial power? I made a metalurgic infuser but i can make power for it.
Heat Gens surrounded by lava. Use that to power machines to make Hydrogem gens, hooked up to Electrolytic Seperators, with water coming from an Aqeous Accumalator.

Aldwyn007

Jul 29, 2019
need to include the manus ww2 content pack for flans, it has some awesome land vehicles that we are lacking at the moment

Waila is awesome... except for how it can easily discover secret bases.
agreed, but it also depends on how well you can make secret bases ;)

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Just had an idea: What if we make an objective for each war? Like a CTF? That would make a purpose for battling, and it would be very fun and intense. I think Flans has a pack that will do this as well.

What do you guys think?

null123

Mar 27, 2014
need to include the manus ww2 content pack for flans, it has some awesome land vehicles that we are lacking at the moment

agreed, but it also depends on how well you can make secret bases ;)
True, there are other methods. It does however tend to discount a few designs, but that may not neccesarily be a bad thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1414918646][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just had an idea: What if we make an objective for each war? Like a CTF? That would make a purpose for battling, and it would be very fun and intense. I think Flans has a pack that will do this as well.

What do you guys think?
Yes...
An objective would be fun.

MadTheDofg

Jul 29, 2019

What do you guys think?
That would bee cool and if you are still open for mods I have mod sugestion:WarStuff. Try it

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
I just think it will give a purpose of fighting, and focus slighty more on weaponry

Also trying to work out when we will meet up on the 7/8th? I am thinking possibly 8:00 pm NZST?[DOUBLEPOST=1414918835][/DOUBLEPOST]
That would bee cool and if you are still open for mods I have mod sugestion:WarStuff. Try it
Kk I'll have a look now. Thanks for the suggestion!

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I just think it will give a purpose of fighting, and focus slighty more on weaponry

Also trying to work out when we will meet up on the 7/8th? I am thinking possibly 8:00 pm NZST?[DOUBLEPOST=1414918835][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kk I'll have a look now. Thanks for the suggestion!
If you actually mean 8 PM and it isnt a typo, then sure. That would work great (6 PM for me)

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah 8pm (autocorrect:p)

Sweet as! I'll check with everyone else and will put it into UST for convenience when I get on a PC

Aldwyn007

Jul 29, 2019
Not long until the 7th, i need to get in some flight training before someone gives me the task to be a pilot! :D

Also, when will the test server be up and running?

Last edited: