Flesh Craft, what happened?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
We are creating the pack we will play on the server atm, this is the current list (its a modified FTB lite)
-Ars Magica
-Applied Energistics
-Extra Bees and Extra Trees
-Blood Magic
-Botania
-Chisel
-Computer Craft
-EnderStorage
-Extra Cells
-Extra Utilities
-Fancy Fences
-Forbbiden Magic
-Forestry
-Indutrial Craft 2
-Iron Chests
-JABBA
-Magic Bees
-MineFactoryReloaded
-NEI/NEI addons/Nei Plugins
-OpenBlocks
-Open Peripheral
-Redstone Arsenal
-Xeno's Reliquary
-Simply JetPacks
-Tinkers Construct
-ThaumCraft
-Thaumic Tinkerer
-Thermal Expansion
-Tinkers MechWorks

Keep in mind these are not the only mods in the pack, these are just the ones i added plus the other note worthy ones

null123

Mar 27, 2014
We are creating the pack we will play on the server atm, this is the current list (its a modified FTB lite)
-Ars Magica
-Applied Energistics
-Blood Magic
-Botania
-Chisel
-Computer Craft
-EnderStorage
-Extra Cells
-Extra Utilities
-Fancy Fences
-Forbbiden Magic
-Forestry
-Indutrial Craft 2
-Iron Chests
-JABBA
-Magic Bees
-MineFactoryReloaded
-OpenBlocks
-Open Peripheral
-Redstone Arsenal
-Xeno's Reliquary
-Simply JetPacks
-Tinkers Construct
-ThaumCraft
-Thaumic Tinkerer
-Thermal Expansion
-Tinkers MechWorks

Keep in mind these are not the only mods in the pack, these are just the ones i added plus the other note worthy ones
Tee hee hee. Im surprised to not see fleshcraft on that list. Then again, not really, as its not done yet (at least, I dont think so?)

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Tee hee hee. Im surprised to not see fleshcraft on that list. Then again, not really, as its not done yet (at least, I dont think so?)
it is not done i have not seen the list of done stuff recently but by my guess about 60-65% of stuff can be crafted and placed in the world(not yet functional)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

null123

Mar 27, 2014
it is not done i have not seen the list of done stuff recently but by my guess about 60-65% of stuff can be crafted and placed in the world(not yet functional)
Completely unrelated to everything, but: I really need to get a signature -_-

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Give me a sec and I'll put up the link since no one can figure out what to do to get it...[DOUBLEPOST=1400645105][/DOUBLEPOST]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19846543/fleshcraft banner.jpg
There. Maybe I was wrong about what to do with it :p but there's the link.
i was able to download the way you said...[DOUBLEPOST=1400646320][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got there but idk what to do from there... I copied the url to no success
right click and SAVE

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
the team decided not to relese the server until the mod is done and ti implement it in the server as well, so it goes without sayin that it will be in there

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
-Ars Magica
-Applied Energistics
-Blood Magic
-Botania
-Chisel
-Computer Craft
-EnderStorage
-Extra Cells
-Extra Utilities
-Fancy Fences
-Forbbiden Magic
-Forestry
-Indutrial Craft 2
-Iron Chests
-JABBA
-Magic Bees
-MineFactoryReloaded
-OpenBlocks
-Open Peripheral
-Redstone Arsenal
-Xeno's Reliquary
-Simply JetPacks
-Tinkers Construct
-ThaumCraft
-Thaumic Tinkerer
-Thermal Expansion
-Tinkers MechWorks

"Other" noteworthy mods?

Looks like a fun, largish pack. May I suggest Tinkers Steelworks, as well as Railcraft and/or Steves Carts? I'd like to ride in style around my territory, wearing enchanted steel armor to go with my empowered flux sword and resonant jetpack. Also, Opis should be in there so server ops can find the laggy bits of various mods (since this is meant to be a testing server, and Fleshcraft will probably need some tweaking to reduce lag, it's nice to know what bits are causing it); Evoc is also important for reducing lag from vanilla stuff like hoppers. That said, on the client side I'll likely be using Zan's minimap (or the Voxel Map version of it) so I can actually set waypoints for myself; I don't know if waypoints are stored on the server, though.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
"Other" noteworthy mods?

Looks like a fun, largish pack. May I suggest Tinkers Steelworks, as well as Railcraft and/or Steves Carts? I'd like to ride in style around my territory, wearing enchanted steel armor to go with my empowered flux sword and resonant jetpack. Also, Opis should be in there so server ops can find the laggy bits of various mods (since this is meant to be a testing server, and Fleshcraft will probably need some tweaking to reduce lag, it's nice to know what bits are causing it); Evoc is also important for reducing lag from vanilla stuff like hoppers. That said, on the client side I'll likely be using Zan's minimap (or the Voxel Map version of it) so I can actually set waypoints for myself; I don't know if waypoints are stored on the server, though.
I know derp wanted railcraft and steves carts so sure. Will test tinkers steel works since that sounds cool. I will ask solomon what plugins he uses on his server to get the territory thingy. I will probably add mystcraft, but it will be and OP thing only(more on how to get OP status later..). Opis is a good idea so i will probably add it, but it is server side correct to see the mod lagginess correct? i kinda hate the mini map... will try to add evoc. FTB lite comes with zans so that's a plus. Thanks for the suggestions! ANYWHO, here is the server rules and other things if anyone is interested(though it will be in the signup thread)
1. Pranking is allowed(just don't go to far or steal and destroy)
2. There will be a spawn town and people can setup shops in it
3. Don't grief
4. Don't Steal
5. Don't used hacked Clients
6. Don't argue with people endlessly or you will BOTH be muted whether that person you were arguing with was in the wrong or not
7. Keep it TV-14 please (swearing is allowed just don't go past that profanity line)
8. Don't Bully Others
9. If you find a bug please just report it on the mod thread don't bother the Devs some of us go to that server to unwind (mainly me)
10. Please no religious or sexual talk (no one likes religious arguments it just leaves people hurt and offended..)
11. Dueling just because or to solve problems IS allowed but dont go just killing random people(both parties have to agree)
12. Don't lie (if it turns into a he said she said situation I'll just not do anything or punish both of you with a timeout and no one wants that)
13. HAVE FUN
14. Don't bug people asking for OP staus
15. DON'T ABUSE OP STATUS

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I know derp wanted railcraft and steves carts so sure. Will test tinkers steel works since that sounds cool. I will ask solomon what plugins he uses on his server to get the territory thingy. I will probably add mystcraft, but it will be and OP thing only(more on how to get OP status later..). Opis is a good idea so i will probably add it, but it is server side correct to see the mod lagginess correct? i kinda hate the mini map... will try to add evoc. FTB lite comes with zans so that's a plus. Thanks for the suggestions! ANYWHO, here is the server rules and other things if anyone is interested(though it will be in the signup thread)
abuse what are you talking about?
1. Pranking is allowed(just don't go to far or steal and destroy)
2. There will be a spawn town and people can setup shops in it
3. Don't grief
4. Don't Steal
5. Don't used hacked Clients
6. Don't argue with people endlessly or you will BOTH be muted whether that person you were arguing with was in the wrong or not
7. Keep it TV-14 please (swearing is allowed just don't go past that profanity line)
8. Don't Bully Others
9. If you find a bug please just report it on the mod thread don't bother the Devs some of us go to that server to unwind (mainly me)
10. Please no religious or sexual talk (no one likes religious arguments it just leaves people hurt and offended..)
11. Dueling just because or to solve problems IS allowed but dont go just killing random people(both parties have to agree)
12. Don't lie (if it turns into a he said she said situation I'll just not do anything or punish both of you with a timeout and no one wants that)
13. HAVE FUN
14. Don't bug people asking for OP staus
15. DON'T ABUSE OP STATUS