Flesh Craft, what happened?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I would say that by far what my favorite concept is out there would be the idea of other organisims out there in the barren wasteland of some village growing progressing evolving along side you it will end up being like tron two organisms you and the other racing side by side until one gets the lead and turns cutting the other off and well you know EEEXPLOOOODING them this has always been somthing that i rly wanted to see ever since i first got minecraft and that was actually one of the reasons i looked at the concept and hopped on the friendship train. (i am sorry for the lack of punctuation in this its 8 am and I'm sick(normally with a large comment like this i would at put in some stuff))

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I am curious as to if you guys(I.E are very nice supporters) would join a server that i am publicly setting up once the mod is done (which should hopefully be done early June or mid June if we try hard enough). By publicly, i mean we have had this server for a while and i am going to make a little application thing in the server section of the forums so i can keep players at a manageable level and so i can keep the server from running out of memory quickly. It will kinda be a testing ground for the mod while also just being a plain ol' survival server.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
I am curious as to if you guys(I.E are very nice supporters) would join a server that i am publicly setting up once the mod is done (which should hopefully be done early June or mid June if we try hard enough). By publicly, i mean we have had this server for a while and i am going to make a little application thing in the server section of the forums so i can keep players at a manageable level and so i can keep the server from running out of memory quickly. It will kinda be a testing ground for the mod while also just being a plain ol' survival server.
I'd like that.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I summon thy @Lawbroken are you able to copy and paste
To the old thread if not completly reopening.
I say this this incase people have not found his thread and are still mooping about searching for the perfect mod idea.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I would veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much LOVE that :D

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I have been waiting to see this revived :D I think my favorite feature will be the brain...please implement it becoming fully sentient and destroying its master

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, who wants a flesh dimension?
As awesome as it seems, I'm not sure I'd like one. On the other hand, a dimensional portal that fleshbeasts and spreading flesh pass easily through would be really neat... and one wonders how such a thing would be accomplished. Infested endermen, maybe? Who knows...