Flesh Craft, what happened?

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows if Flesh Craft is still in development, or if it died out?

Havent seen much from it in a while, but i really liked the idea (i like sinister mods).

I see the "achievement" is still in use, but what about the mod itself.

Is it being kept a secret? away from the adoring fans? ;) or has it simply died out

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well our code monkies (@SkeletonPunk and @SolomonAiel ) are having some issues (and solomon pulled an eloraam and dissappeared)
And @Lawbroken locked our thread, so theres that.
yeah, i don't think he pulled an eloramm, just busy with collage, I am taking a bunch of java lessons to see if i can figure out what i did wrong, the problem being solomon said he was close to finishing the problem, but then up and diapeered for a few days and i haven't heard back from him.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's odd, I PMed @Lawbroken , but he's either gone or ignoring me.
You were questioning my moderation, Don't like it then boo hoo or talk to Slowpoke.
Messaging over and over wont get my attention either on the matter.
Locked means locked unless given a REALLY good reason to unlock it.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Does it really even matter that the thread was locked? As you can tell from this thread, people still remember it, so its not like we lost anything. we got the word out and we are working hard, that's all that matters IMO

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
You were questioning my moderation, Don't like it then boo hoo or talk to Slowpoke.
Messaging over and over wont get my attention either on the matter.
Locked means locked unless given a REALLY good reason to unlock it.
Like maybe posting an alpha release? I was kind of hoping they'd have something at least working if they're still actually working on it.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
@SkeletonPunk just keep working. If you ever get just a fraction of the ideas into a mod it has good potential :)
And please get it done so I can get my greedy little hands on the shiny

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
Alpha release
HAHAHAHAHA
were not there yet, alpha release will have alot more than ya think.
If there is a way to make the flesh thingy, and grow it, and maybe do two other things, then you have enough for an alpha release.

Seriously. Release schedule once I get some code into Ultratech starts with worldgen and possibly the mortar and pestle. I won't even bother with a working crucible initially if I can get stage one worldgen into players' worlds. And that's the whole alpha 1 release.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Alpha release
HAHAHAHAHA
were not there yet, alpha release will have alot more than ya think.
Im curious, will we have a fraction of the...ermmm... "Mod dev easteregg" in the release? Because i would love if we implemented a half completed dimension to troll them :3

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Like maybe posting an alpha release? I was kind of hoping they'd have something at least working if they're still actually working on it.
Start up a Curse mod page, A forum thread isn't a good place for mods to be released due to users can get said thread locked for not following the rules..

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Im curious, will we have a fraction of the...ermmm... "Mod dev easteregg" in the release? Because i would love if we implemented a half completed dimension to troll them :3
have you learned nothing? its not an easter egg if you tell people![DOUBLEPOST=1398286337][/DOUBLEPOST]
Start up a Curse mod page, A forum thread isn't a good place for mods to be released due to users can get said thread locked for not following the rules..
sooo... can a recruitment thread for bug testers be locked? if it doesn't have the mod download on the page i would think not but ya never know:p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
so erm guys should we possibly tell the nice people about are little server? i get that we made it for us to talk to things and we change it a LOT but it may help with hype and make people happy :)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
so erm guys should we possibly tell the nice people about are little server? i get that we made it for us to talk to things and we change it a LOT but it may help with hype and make people happy :)
Hrm
Perhaps
Maybe we can sometimes incite some info and hype in people?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK. So I made a server for Me and the rest of the Undead Bastards Mod Dev Team to hangout and discuss stuff, it might just be a closed alpha testing area and donaters section once the mod is in alpha