Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Currently runnin stable! No more mystcraft related issues (from what we can tell)

jcg54

Jul 29, 2019
ok first i tried using the forum that was provided and i couldnt get the activation email. second im not whitelisted even though ive played on this server before. what is going on?

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Have you guys checked your spam folder? Other users have recently joined, but ill test the activation emails now.[DOUBLEPOST=1353969827][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive activated both your accounts, please post for whitelist access[DOUBLEPOST=1353969995][/DOUBLEPOST]Registration tested, and working. Check spam folder.

deadpixel

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sleepypixxel
Previous OP/Mod Experience: I've built and run a server with 75 people and 61 plugins 24/7 for 2 months but im still on learning stage with FTB.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: As a webmaster i can easyly say im an expert on both HTML and MySQL. I had many design jobs so far including minecraft server websites.
How well do you know linux? I only used linux to test run a bukkit server before but my knowledge rests on pre-codded commands.
Other information: I've been playing minecraft since 1.7.2. I'm good with redstone but still new to some of the FTB mods and trying to learn them. Since your server specs are great i want to continue my journey with feed the machine.

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
There's still plenty of room for new players, submit an application.

We don't have any disabled items, however we do have three temporarily disabled plugins: portal guns, twilight forest, and extrabees. They will be re-enabled as they become more stable.

Mystraft, world anchors, quarries, computercraft, all enabled and there's no lag.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
MAJOR OVERHAUL ACHIEVED.

Check the OP for crucial information, and join our forums after you get playing!

Toroc

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Toroc

Age: If you'd really like to know Send me a PM, I'll happily tell you Privately. I'm not some immature, underage kid though. I can promise you that.

Years playing Minecraft?: Since around Beta 1.2, So a good couple of years.

Java, or HTML experience?: HTML yes. Java Not so much.

Other information: If you'd like to know anything else about me add me on Skype: T.oroc
I'm active quite a bit as I usually play minecraft in my free time, I've had lots of experience with most of these mods because I've been using tekkit for quite a while now. I can't really think of what else to put, So Thank-You.

EDIT: The Fixed mod download link is broken.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Which link? I just tested them all, and they are all hosted from our website.

Toroc

Jul 29, 2019
Which link? I just tested them all, and they are all hosted from our website.
Mysticraft, I get this:
4e05602b364e49d69f7ea62238e26dbd.png

EDIT:
Derp, Just realized that you probably need to be registered, Sorry

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone that has tried to register to our forums:

Our user authentication emails were all being bounced back, and we had no idea. All inactive users, were activated, and all you need to do is apply to the whitelist and be approved!

andy33ajr

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Andy33ajr

Years playing Minecraft? 2 years

Java, or HTML experience? I was supposed to take a java course this year but it was filled up :(

Other information: Im a sexy beast ;) I can get along with people well and am a good leader