Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Andy33ajr

Years playing Minecraft? 2 years

Java, or HTML experience? I was supposed to take a java course this year but it was filled up :(

Other information: Im a sexy beast ;) I can get along with people well and am a good leader

Accepted!

rosscam

Jul 29, 2019
Username: rosscam

Years playing Minecraft? since alpha

Java, or HTML experience? i am currently under taking a information systems bachelor degree at uni and have taken courses in web design that covers all web programming and have completed a basic java course in which i made various complex programs,

Other information: currently i have made some turtle programs and other programs in computer craft and on the last server i was on made a rudimentary banking system that required ic tokens and computers, that server no longer exists as it was tekkit and when nearly everyone left the owner shut it down as to not have to pay for it any more.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted

Username: rosscam
that server no longer exists as it was tekkit and when nearly everyone left the owner shut it down as to not have to pay for it any more.

Wont have to worry about that here, I personally own my server, and host it myself.

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
Username: idriveby

Years playing Minecraft? Bout 3?

Java, or HTML experience? Bit of experience with HTML, edited some display settings in an html file for numerous people, managed guild websites etc.

Other information: Trying to learn lua for turtles, mining addict.... Things and Stuff idk.

falkow

Jul 29, 2019
Username: King053

Years playing Minecraft? 2years

Java, or HTML experience? nope

Other information: i played on the tekkit of you so i think u know me =D (btw ftb is better than tekkit)

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back, Accepted.

Username: King053

Years playing Minecraft? 2years

Java, or HTML experience? nope

Other information: i played on the tekkit of you so i think u know me =D (btw ftb is better than tekkit)

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Abculatter_2

Years playing Minecraft? 1, maybe 1.5

Java, or HTML experience? A little bit of modding experience, but mostly basic stuff.

Other information: Just looking for a server to play on, especially for when Redpower comes out.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Abculatter_2

Years playing Minecraft? 1, maybe 1.5

Java, or HTML experience? A little bit of modding experience, but mostly basic stuff.

Other information: Just looking for a server to play on, especially for when Redpower comes out.

Accepted

Kirarara

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kirarara
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Java, or HTML experience? AP CompSci in High School, decent amount of HTML.
Other information: I'm very experienced with the technical mods that are in the FTB pack, IC2, BC, RP2 et al. Granted, RP2 is not yet available, but it will be before long... I also plan on engineering a rather large city within a rather large glass dome. If that's a problem... D:

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RacoonCitizen
Years playing Minecraft? 2 awesome years
Java, or HTML experience? A bit of Java.
Other information: Looking for a friendly community to share ideas and learn with about some mods in FTB. and a good managed server please. :)

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RacoonCitizen
Years playing Minecraft? 2 awesome years
Java, or HTML experience? A bit of Java.
Other information: Looking for a friendly community to share ideas and learn with about some mods in FTB. and a good managed server please. :)

Acepted

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kirarara
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Java, or HTML experience? AP CompSci in High School, decent amount of HTML.
Other information: I'm very experienced with the technical mods that are in the FTB pack, IC2, BC, RP2 et al. Granted, RP2 is not yet available, but it will be before long... I also plan on engineering a rather large city within a rather large glass dome. If that's a problem... D:

Accepted

SantaClawZ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LikeA_13oss

Years playing Minecraft? 0.5

Java, or HTML experience? Very basic knowledge of HTML

Other information: I've been a part of other FTB servers, but I am looking for a more reliable and active server. My friend Heero2417 recommended this one to me.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LikeA_13oss

Years playing Minecraft? 0.5

Java, or HTML experience? Very basic knowledge of HTML

Other information: I've been a part of other FTB servers, but I am looking for a more reliable and active server. My friend Heero2417 recommended this one to me.

Accepted

archmon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: archmon1

Years playing Minecraft? 0.5 (mostly xbox, only been running PC for a week or so)

Java, or HTML experience? Not really, but I do think Java is one of the languages I will be taking for my new degree program sometime.

Other information:
Reason for application: I like to mine and build stuff. So far mostly built vanilla stuff from YouTube though. Like to play and build with other people. Xbox is really just too limited (and in my opinion crap when compared to PC). Really interested in the Feed the Beast mods, just don't understand them quite yet. Most of my understanding comes from the Modded Minecraft show from MonkeyFarm. Although I have been playing around with them for a few days single player and watching mod spotlights on YouTube to get a better grasp on them.

any bans on record: Nope, only played about 15m total on PC Multi-player and that was just walking around a vanilla build server, didn't interact with anyone really. Played a ton of multi-player on Xbox when minecraft first came out for it.

Why you would like to play on the server: New to PC Minecraft (played Xbox minecraft). Recently upgraded to PC minecraft with mod's and now Feed The Beast. Looking for a good multi-player server that I can join and learn the feed the beast stuff on and have fun building. Don't really care for PvP in general and saw that this server rules seem to be a good match for that. Unfortunately I have not been on PC minecraft for very long so my knowledge is limited right now, but it is growing by the day so far. I will understand if you want more experienced players.

mods in FTB I like so far:
Advanced machines 4.4
advancedSolarPanels 3_2_0
Buildcraft-3.1.8.206
EnderStorage 1.2.1
ForgeIRC-v1.0.11
GraviSuite_1_4
IC2NuclearControl-1.4.1
Industrialcraft-2_1.109.71-IF
InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2
Ironchest-4.2.1.120
NEI_BuildcraftPlugin 1.2.0.8
NEI_ForestryPlugin 1.3.0.27
NEI_RailCraftPlugin 1.5.0.10
Obsidiplates-1.0.0.1
Railcraft_6.7.0.0
Reiminimap _v3.2_05

Mods I have decided are not needed/liked for singleplayer and have removed so far:
GregTechmod
ModularForceFieldSystem (might be ok for multi-player not sure yet)
Portalgun
extrabiomesXL
TwilightForest

Mods at the time of this post I still need to review:
ComputerCraft
Factorization
Forestry
Mystcraft
SteveCarts
ThermalExpansion

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: archmon1

Years playing Minecraft? 0.5 (mostly xbox, only been running PC for a week or so)

Java, or HTML experience? Not really, but I do think Java is one of the languages I will be taking for my new degree program sometime.

Other information:
Reason for application: I like to mine and build stuff. So far mostly built vanilla stuff from YouTube though. Like to play and build with other people. Xbox is really just too limited (and in my opinion crap when compared to PC). Really interested in the Feed the Beast mods, just don't understand them quite yet. Most of my understanding comes from the Modded Minecraft show from MonkeyFarm. Although I have been playing around with them for a few days single player and watching mod spotlights on YouTube to get a better grasp on them.

any bans on record: Nope, only played about 15m total on PC Multi-player and that was just walking around a vanilla build server, didn't interact with anyone really. Played a ton of multi-player on Xbox when minecraft first came out for it.

Why you would like to play on the server: New to PC Minecraft (played Xbox minecraft). Recently upgraded to PC minecraft with mod's and now Feed The Beast. Looking for a good multi-player server that I can join and learn the feed the beast stuff on and have fun building. Don't really care for PvP in general and saw that this server rules seem to be a good match for that. Unfortunately I have not been on PC minecraft for very long so my knowledge is limited right now, but it is growing by the day so far. I will understand if you want more experienced players.

mods in FTB I like so far:
Advanced machines 4.4
advancedSolarPanels 3_2_0
Buildcraft-3.1.8.206
EnderStorage 1.2.1
ForgeIRC-v1.0.11
GraviSuite_1_4
IC2NuclearControl-1.4.1
Industrialcraft-2_1.109.71-IF
InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2
Ironchest-4.2.1.120
NEI_BuildcraftPlugin 1.2.0.8
NEI_ForestryPlugin 1.3.0.27
NEI_RailCraftPlugin 1.5.0.10
Obsidiplates-1.0.0.1
Railcraft_6.7.0.0
Reiminimap _v3.2_05

Mods I have decided are not needed/liked for singleplayer and have removed so far:
GregTechmod
ModularForceFieldSystem (might be ok for multi-player not sure yet)
Portalgun
extrabiomesXL
TwilightForest

Mods at the time of this post I still need to review:
ComputerCraft
Factorization
Forestry
Mystcraft
SteveCarts
ThermalExpansion

Accepted

archmon

Jul 29, 2019
Just because I don't want to leave you hanging, I thought I would let you know that I did find another server atm and already made a few friends. I hope that if things do change for some unknown reason, that I would still be welcome to come to your server.

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tolini

Years playing Minecraft? 2 years

Java, or HTML experience? I am perfectly comfortable with both web development(MySQL, PhP, HTML, CSS, jQuery) and Java having worked with both quiet a lot.

Other information: I'm attending my 2nd year Gymnasium(equivalent to 11th grade). I spent a lot of my free time playing minecraft and developing my own minecraft mod.