Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Will have to stay out of that age for now then. What age ID is it? I can see if i can MCEdit out the junk on the ground or something.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Pfff Honestly do not know...
if you can see the name of the world than it would be Ring's True Home,
But else it should be within age 121 and 140, that is what I know for sure.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Nevermind, it was DEFINATELY your quarry, we deleted the area and re-generated it and it is fine now.

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tentonaxe
Previous OP/Mod Experience:
I've run my own tekkit and bukkit servers in the past including all server-side plugin installation/setup etc. I was of course op on my own server. I've never been mod or op outside of my own server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
I'm a web programmer, it's what i do for a living.
How well do you know linux?
I'm comfortable with it, but very little experience with it outside of web-related stuff.
Other information:
I'm a methodical player, i'll usually start off in a hole in a wall(or a community) till i build up my resources, then move into a more open area where i can create automated farms and have a rail system. I also enjoy creating larger builds, for example: http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/mcPCserver/2012-11-08_222112.png

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tentonaxe
Previous OP/Mod Experience:
I've run my own tekkit and bukkit servers in the past including all server-side plugin installation/setup etc. I was of course op on my own server. I've never been mod or op outside of my own server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
I'm a web programmer, it's what i do for a living.
How well do you know linux?
I'm comfortable with it, but very little experience with it outside of web-related stuff.
Other information:
I'm a methodical player, i'll usually start off in a hole in a wall(or a community) till i build up my resources, then move into a more open area where i can create automated farms and have a rail system. I also enjoy creating larger builds, for example: http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/mcPCserver/2012-11-08_222112.png

Triple Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1353533491][/DOUBLEPOST]ALL FUTURE APPLICATIONS MUST BE ENTERED AT OUR FORUMS.

Please see OP for link to the forums.

http://machinecraft.selfip.com

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Bud, i applied here because i couldn't figure out your IGN. I tried everything i could think of, even bud_S_moker but it wouldn't let me register. FYI

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
really.......Prolly a capitlization error. Thanks for the heads up[DOUBLEPOST=1353534089][/DOUBLEPOST]You need to re add bees.[DOUBLEPOST=1353534130][/DOUBLEPOST]ok you have bees, now theres a portal config above, change back to .properties and you should be good to go

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Oh i wasn't reading your updates, hah. yeah I don't have any troubles with mods, it's just finding them. Now i'm having problems finding optifine for 1.4.2, all the links go to 1.4.5 :( guess i really don't need it.

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe, yeah I thought as much xD
I honestly dont see a reason why I would make another one though. I think I will go mine manually when I need. Also adds that extra bit of satisfaction ^^.

EDIT:
Although I would like those 7 solars (I think? Grandtotal was 14) back if that is possible. Those are tedious and pesky to craft and having to craft them again would take another couple of hours work :/

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe, yeah I thought as much xD
I honestly dont see a reason why I would make another one though. I think I will go mine manually when I need. Also adds that extra bit of satisfaction ^^.

EDIT:
Although I would like those 7 solars (I think? Grandtotal was 14) back if that is possible. Those are tedious and pesky to craft and having to craft them again would take another couple of hours work :/

Yes, we can refund those. Right now we are dealing with removing the Bees again, and will DEFINATELY not be adding them back. They are more hassle then they could ever be worth at this point.

Hey Bud could you add this http://www.computercraft.info/forum...3-interactive-computercraft-tutorial-in-game/ to the computer craft files for us computer craft lua noobies?
Added.