Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

oox16

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am oox16 i would like apply to to build on you server morelaira i good with mods and making building.i am also on team speek as oox16 and my in game name is oox16 any other info poke me on team speek or pm you

sonicspin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sonicspin2
Position: Grunt/ Aesthetic Builder

Why I would be a grunt:
Althought my creativity isn't over the top and my comp is really bad, I would appy for a grunt, I can handle most mods in Mindcrack, I can do traps and handle big sculptures (2D and 3D)

MrKol999

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my application, I posted it while applications was closed, sorry, somehow, I didn't see the "Applications closed" post. I think I didn't noticed it, because it was late night....

IGN: MrKol999
Position: Technical, or aesthetic.

I am very organised person. I like when everything is paternized, and everything is looking clean, pretty and technological. Also, I am a programmist(or programmer... I am not so good at english. I am from Russia C: )(C#, java, HTML5, some other stuff...), and actually know how almost every part of minecraft works. Sadly, I don't take much screenshots of my buildings. Why? I have no idea! I wiped and reassembled my .minecraft folder SO many times, that all my screenshots are somwhere in [ACCESS DENIED]....
A while ago, I was really interested in redstone logic. REALLY interested. I built a 16-bit PC using red power, which could run little command tables. There was 12 bits in a row of that table. 1st 4 was for command address, next 8 was for register addresses, which to use as operands. There was "set register" command, "add" and "substract" commands. It was really cool, I spend a lot of time building it. It also had 8 registers for storing integers
I am very good at any minecraft mods from Dw20's pack, and even more. I really can make anything, you want me to make. Anything that was ever built. RP2 frame quarries, sorting systems, complicated logical circuits, automatic farms, I don't have problems with placing microblocks, automatic production lines.... The only thing I can't do (and I am very sad I can't do it ;( ) is divide by zero. Trust me, I am an engeneer.

As of aesthetic part, I am not really good at designing buildings, but I can build smooth curves, spheres, and other things, because I used to work with pixelated 16-bit graphics in GameMaker8, and voxels are just 3D pixels.
So, I can be really usefull in building complicated things and making 'em look pretty :)

I really enjoy working with good team, and making somthing big, cool, and awesome. I am really obsessed with mods, technological things and machines, and I think I can help with building the city.

P.S.
I am really sad that I don't have screenshots of my things.... RP2 PC, RP2 aerostat, sorting machines, farms... ;C

marcus2007

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: marcus2007

Position: Grunt

I'm a loyay servant and will do anything at the blink of an eye,(no questions asked)

DrDeath09

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apply for the Feed the City project.

Position applied for: Grunt/ Technical Builder (preferably grunt)​
In-Game Name: DrDeath09​
Reason for application: I am interested in helping the server members by reducing their workload however possible. I am not the best or most aesthetical oriented builder by any means. I mainly focus on functionality, and build based off what works for me and my current project. I have no problems following orders or building from a description. small tweaks may be needed but I can definately get the job done if I have all the details. Another reason for my attempt is the chance to work with people who know the mods better than me. I hope to learn from the experience of others and possibly give some of my vastly limited experience and knowledge to others.​
Skill-set: I can follow simple or complex instructions, have a decent understanding of the core functionality of most FTB and Mindcrack mods, I have oppinions I like to express if i feel it will help with new ideas or the project run smoother, and lots of free time to participate.​
Shortcomings: I get bored easily so i like to hurry up and finish a project and move to the next one, i tend to zone out when working on something so you may not get a response from me immediately, and i have zero projects to my name that i can show as examples.​

thetankburger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :thetankburger
Position:grunt
Why: I enjoy mining, building, and crafting, I am a good miner. But most reason why I want to play, is because my friend is playing here and I would like to be with him since I am tired of playing on single player alone. I know its not much of a speech but I suck on speech lolz
If I got white-listed, you wont have any troubles with me, u just tell me what to do and I will ask you when you want it done?.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :thetankburger
Position:grunt
Why: I enjoy mining, building, and crafting, I am a good miner. But most reason why I want to play, is because my friend is playing here and I would like to be with him since I am tired of playing on single player alone. I know its not much of a speech but I suck on speech lolz
If I got white-listed, you wont have any troubles with me, u just tell me what to do and I will ask you when you want it done?.
Id like to vouch for tank. He may not be good at english, but he is an amazing and dedicated player. He is a hard worker and will do pretty much whatever you tell him to do. Hes pretty much my personal slave, actually.

Gothen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Relivard

When it comes to building monuments of grandeur, mines are simplistic but functional. And I doubt just having advanced machines qualifies me to be in the technology department.

All that's left is the one thing I love doing in Minecraft, just helping other players out. Need to move several things? I'm your guy. Need certain materials? I can offer them as long as I have it in storage. Anything you need help with, I'll gladly be able to help, just tell me what is needed and I'll complete the task as best as I can.

I'm loving Mindcrack the more I play, and being able to join the server will make me happy knowing I'll be able to make others happy just by giving them a hand. Thanks.

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: twilightking
I'm not the most creative builder in minecraft but given a task I can build it in the most efficient way possible. I might need a whipping in the right direction from time to time but i follow directions very well. If i get accepted to this position then I will see you all within the server. If not then i guess i will try again next time. Thank you for taking a look at my application and have a great day

ProfessorZ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ProfessorZ

Desired Position: Technical Builder

Description: I am, first and foremost, a rational, methodical individual. I am a bio-medical engineer, so I have experience with planning and overseeing projects, bringing concepts to reality, and the general thought processes involved in engineering, whether it be in real life or virtual. I am a team player, however given the choice I would prefer to be independent. This has, up to this point, prevented me from joining a project such as this one. However, after reading the job description, and seeing several videos and live-streams of the Feed the City project, I feel that it would be both a community and project I would feel comfortable putting my energy into. I have a natural grasp of systems, and, more importantly, how these systems intersect. Hence the appeal of building a city, as this represents, in my opinion, the pinnacle of systems convergence. My real life job requires, in part, a grasp of electrical engineering, so logic systems's such as Buildcraft's and RedPower's are very intuitive to me. I have extensive knowledge of all mods used in the FTB Mindcrack Pack, as well as Minecraft in general. I purchased Minecraft while it was in Alpha, played for a while, and, admittedly, lost interest. Then I discovered the original IndustrialCraft. I have been using mods ever since. In regards to Applied Energistics, seeing as it is a new mod, I can't claim mastery of it, however I have been experimenting with it in my test world, and can say that I certainly recognize the potential for some very innovative systems. In regards to the other point in the Technical Builder job description, I work with the designers in my company to turn their artistic visions into reality. I feel a job application would be dishonest without listing my weaker points, so here goes. I am not terribly good with aesthetics. Everything I build is neat, clean, organized, and symmetrical. I understand the concepts involved with good design: organic curves, color balance, etc. However, when it comes to the application, I'm afraid I lack the spark the more talented builders have. This is, in part, what excites me about this project. The idea of being able to combine my technical expertise with a well designed building sounds exciting. I'm afraid I have no pictures of my work to showcase, however I would say the most complex device I've ever constructed would be a system that collects and processes resources, both organic and inorganic, and then could craft them into nearly any item in the game. This system was also modular, so new items could be added whenever required. I constructed it in my 1.2.5 world during the wait for RedPower to update, but I have sadly lost the world that contained the device. I have been toying with the idea of reconstructing it with the latest versions of mods, and would be more than happy to build, or aide in the construction, of one on the server. In short, I have a comprehensive knowledge of Minecraft and its mods mechanics, and the desire to be part of a larger project.

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: TheValliant, Postion: Grunt
2. I'm not the most creative chap, but I do build a mean sorting/crafting system. My proudest build was an ever expanding sorting & crafting system that was a combination of RP2 tubes feeding to barrels feeding to logistics pipes which fed into a GT-based multi-stage auto-refinery with autocrafters to deal with all the tiny piles of dusts that accumulated as well as general crafting with LP. It's a bit too big to photograph easily, but I'll include a broad shot. 2013-03-04_19.37.50.png
3. A small detail I'd like worked into the city is an idea shamelessly cribbed from Disneyland: hidden images. If there's a Feed The City logo, hide it (crafted in microblocks that match the surface color, perhaps) in out of the way places. If not that, perhaps the primary designer's signature tucked away somewhere on each build. It's the sort of small thing that would be fun to hunt for, and inspire exploration of the various buildings beyond their primary purpose.

Minecraft is my primary game of choice, and has been for the last few months since I found FTB. I'd enjoy working as part of a team building things. Playing/building alone can be fun, but Minecraft, like most of life, is better when shared with others. Cheers.

Reactions: Smtgr14

TheExelot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheExelot
Age ( if needed) 16
Position: Aesthetic Builder (low lv)
I'm a very good (small) detail builder who has a bit of MC OCD!
Position Grunt
I also like doing other stuff on ftb like bees and everything
Position: Tecnical Builder
I know alot about most of the mods

Dcard

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ING: zacen12

im not the most creative person atleast i don't think i am but i want to help in any way i can if i just can make some help to any one im happy^^ and i do any time as timesaving as possible

EDIT: i good knowledge about mod but not on all of them so those i don't know about i experiment on them until i know of them so i maybe try to help some people to learn about the mods if they don't understand them but i would lie if i said i knew all of them but i will try anyway^^
EDIT of the Edit: and my free time is about 4-16 free hours time per day and on that time i will mostly try to help with the server if i could join

Tikell

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Tikell

Position: Grunt/technical builder

I'm really good at putting things together and working around problems that pop up during the process. I really like to putting together really complex technical builds.If I'm given a task to complete, of any type, I will do my best to complete it in the most efficient manner possible.

minnymin3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Minnymin3

Position: Aesthetic builder (or any of them though i am not great with applied energistics)

Ive played modded minecraft for about a year now and can use almost any ftb mod (trying to learn bees & applied energistics because it is awesome!)
I have about an hour or two i could hang out on the server every day or two and have been looking for a good FTB server to play on because the main one i play on is meant for recording and I cant just play whenever i want to.

Heres my current modded survival house: http://oi47.tinypic.com/158378w.jpg
Heres my creative world: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-city-wip-1447700/ (its vanilla but the skills are transferable :p)

wonderful_waffle

Jul 29, 2019
IN game name kingfire92

Position :grunt

I am willing to help build and gather ill be able to get on when i have time to. i am willing to do the best i can do and i follow directions extremely well so ill be happy to be the grunt for the server

Griffin40

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my in game name is Griffin40 and I could put a good amount of time into this server a day.

I think I would be best for the role of grunt however I could probably be a decent tech builder. On most days quite over an hour. I have a decent amount of experience with mods and can be respectful and helpful. I think it would be really cool to play on this server and think it would be great fun! I have done quite a lot of streams and videos and so know how to behave when someone is recording.

I can follow instructions and am happy to do all tasks like mining, crafting, exploring, etc. I think that this would be a great server and that it would be a phenomenal experience to play on. If you need more detail just say and I can come and edit it. Something that I woud really like to see in the city would be a delivery system kind of like a postbox where you could dump an item in a chest and it would be delivered to someone's house. I have a decent solution as to how this could be implemented.

Edit: After just seeing you already had a post office I would like to see a communal xp farm.

I also have a pretty good knowledge of Applied Energistics after having a look at it and poking around with some videos. However if my knowledge of any mod isn't good enough I am happy to go and learn about it. I know this isn't required for grunt but I thought I might mention it as you said you were paticurlarly interested in AE.
Thanks

Niiroxis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puzzle_Panda
Position: Grunt/Technical Builder (Mostly Grunt)

I have had lots of experience playing Minecraft with mods and have quite a bit of time (hours per day, more on weekends) that I can sacrifice to play right now. I enjoy helping people out and resource gathering. Need something? If I have time, I'll get it done. I am in no way a aesthetic builder though, the most complicated I got was building a sphere. Was pretty cool. I do enjoy technical builds but most of the time they are silly and not very effective.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: dexman545
position: grunt
i can follow orders and have plenty of free time on my hands to help out. I have experience in all the mods and have gotten all the bees and thuamcraft research.
position:technical builder.
i have plenty of free time on my hands to help out. I have experience in all the mods and have gotten all the bees and thuamcraft research. I have done extensive experimenting with AE and have developed a good basis of how the mod works.

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killkid3600
position:I am applying to be a Grunt always good to help out other people.
Im young not very young though (Not giving age yet) i am quite the builder i use too have my own server (Tekkit and default) i have played alot of tekkit. And a bit of FTB i know the simple stuff like basic CC Programming and IC2. Im hoping to learn RP2 and other mods.
I don't have any screenshots at the moment but if you need them just message back and ill give you some good ones
EDIT:Sorry i know apps are closed but i forgot my idea. So here it is (I think we should have some shops and maybe a texturepack? and by shops i mean city shops not plugins :p)
EDIT EDIT:Im reposting! sorry if this is not allowed.